The Avatar Database Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Hello everyone!

This is the long-awaited, highly anticipated. . . . . . .

I write this now in complete awe that we have finished it up to current content. It's been a 7-month long journey, and I have met the most incredible and helping people along the way. When I asked for avatars from your fellow players, many answered the call. It really restored my faith in the community. The enthusiasm for such a guide is both touching and my biggest motivator. Although I did a majority of the guide, it did not get done without help. I couldn't be more proud and honored to be the one to finally present this guide.

Let’s meet the additional helpers of this guide!

Meet Your Photoshoppers:

AdalineRose

Trashieee (She was my rock in this guide seriously. I would say she definitely deserves a lot of credit because she did a bit of everything, but a lot of photoshopping and helped design the guide layout)

Rad (The one person that I found along the way so motivated to help, so he let me teach him how to photoshop!)

-SakuraHime- (My Dear friend and fellow artist! She came on board near the end, and helped propel us forward through a year)

Meet Your Coder:

-PA_KaramelApples- (Seriously her unwavering support allowed this guide to be visible)

Meet Your Editors:

FiantoDuri Rad Violentlydelightful Maddi_Matsu

Special Shout Outs:

Abstractio Lyssa Sinderella Manic

Special thanks to Abusive!

She is the creator of the PimdAnonymous website (Update 12/15/23: This site no longer exists). One of the few people who understands the difficulty of photoshop. Her website has been mentioned throughout the years and even a resource that ATA developers use too. I pulled avatars from there many times, and some of the banners too. Abusive deserves a huge amount of credit for all her work over the years. She may be anonymous no more, but her website lives on as one of the greatest fan creations ever to exist.

Meet The Avatar Finders
    The Clubs:

(A bunch of leaders came together to ask their club members about Avatars)

The 6 I X Sleepy Pandas Unlinked Cosa Nostra Jejune Stars Clandestine Lab Just Desires Mobsters International Treasures

The Players:

Abstractio Ana-Banana AngelicAussie Aubs BoughtThePlugAChristmasPresent Cael CaptainCatfisher Cassidy CrazyRed CrimsonSweetheart DezTheNeko Eratia32 FiantoDuri Finn Flo Holmes IAmYourUpgrade IAmy_AmSassy-UN-IKnowit iGemWillStealYaGirl Iiilogical iObedient iTayAmQueenOf-UN- IT_GibRennob68 Jaguar17 Jay-Ash Jenn Lyssa Luigipool Macey Maezah Maximus_Jupiter Mel10ssa Middy MooN Mr_Steal-Your-Girl-The-Third Nicoolest NikkiMarie Peppermint Power1USA PrinzJoker QueenKarla Quimey Riotdiva Satyr Sinderella stay_calm StellaNova Taeyang Trashieee T_ScottAtlas_T Violentlydelightful Vo WhoisDavid WildSatyr xNurQuinellax Yahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu 43deadpool34 6 _BeetleJuice_ -Just_Desire_Vengeful_Damon- -MrsSmash_De_Saison- -PA_KaramelApples-

The Developers:

(Those who answered my help tickets, helped with avatars, and increased forum’s photo limit)

[ATA]Wanda (I think) [ATA] Zelda [ATA]Jean [ATA]Strange [ATA]Marceline [ATA]Claptrap

~FAQ~

I think you are missing an avatar or I see a mistake in the photos?
    Wall me - @AdalineRose and we will fix it when we update the new hunt avatars.

I helped you in the guide, but I don't see my name, or you spelled it wrong?

Alas, my focus on the guide was photoshopping, and I wasn't as good of a name keeper like I thought I was. Wall me - @AdalineRose and we will get this sorted

Why did I choose to use spoilers?

I chose to use spoilers so you don't have to scroll through an entire year to get to the things you’re looking for. For instance scrolling all the way down to December. Plus, I think the clicking is pretty fun.

When did you start this project and why?

I started this project on April 26th, 2019. I got connected with KaramelApples after one of her contests. I had been screenshotting leaderboard avatars since stories came out. I didn't want them to get lost to time since forums wasn't keeping a record. After I realized nobody was doing anything like this where my photos would be useful, I took it upon myself instead to do it.

How did you stay motivated?

Always make sure you have a personal motivator in a game project! Sinderella (my lovely mod and club president) and Abstractio (my beautiful rs) were a big help in my low points. Of course, my mama also provided huge support and really supported my project the entire time. She NEVER once said it was stupid because it's just a game. She knew it was important to me, so it was important to her. Also, the enthusiasm from Cosa Nostra and everyone else later on! The messages drove me forward to complete certain years at a record pace.

Are you crazy for doing something like this?

Yes, but I also love art, so it was a project I enjoyed and loved. I didn't resent putting something together like this

How did you get so much help?

My motto is if you don't ask you won't get an answer. I definitely had a ton of people who didn't get back with me. However, I had twice the amount of people who did.

Tips for anybody else who wants to make a guide or pursue a project this big?

I think the biggest key in all this is to make sure you have the motivation for it. You also have to want to do it. If you don't enjoy what you are doing, you will burn out quickly. Also, you need to get some friends. I would have burned out fast if I didn't have help coding, photoshopping, or finding the avatars. It's not that I can't code, but it is way easier to feel pumped about a project when you can see what it will look like in forums because someone else helped you. If you have no help and want to do it alone, you need to dig deep and find that inner motivation. Take breaks often and be mindful of burnout syndrome. I suggest setting small maintainable goals, and you shouldn't do all the coding at once. Do a little bit of your project, and the code those portions. I set such small goals that I almost couldn't believe the guide was ready to go live in a few days. I hadn't prepared to let myself be excited because it was such a long journey. Also, identify what you despise about the project because there is always something. For me, I hate editing and coding. Also, It's not such a bad idea getting support from someone in real life. I think getting that support was very important to me

How many hiccups/trial and error/mistakes did have along the way?

Omgosh I'd say countless mistakes in the photos. I am sure you will find them still. However, the biggest error was trying to decide to photoshop the avatars. We photoshopped a whole year, and then we decide to change it again after KaramelApples coded it!! Trashieee redid it in a whole night because I was like "YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND AGAIN WHAT!"

Was anyone injured in the making of this project?

Well, I bet you expected this to be a joke 😂 I absolutely gave myself hand tendonitis and spent the whole summer with it. I am also surprised my volume and power buttons still work from all my screenshotting. My android pen looks like hamburger meat. Aside from that!

How many screenshots is this?

I know my Google photos has at least 3000+ photos between collages and individual photos. Definitely a lot of repeats.

Where did the banners come from?

The banners are a mix from the Pimdanonymous website, the banners ATA makes, and original graphic designs from me. Trashieee did some as well! I tried to make sure all the banners had a group photo, so you could identify the hunt you are looking for quicker.

How many hours did it take?

I know we put this together in 7 months from start to finish. If I only calculated the photoshopping, we worked well over 500 hours. This doesn't include finding avatars, organization, screenshotting, banners, etc

How many avatars are in the game?

If you feel like counting them, I'll answer that question and give you credit.

Team Questions:
    How did you become a part of the project, and what did you work on?
    Trashieee: Addy randomly walled me to join my solo club, and after letting her in and talking with her, she explained what she was doing and asked if I had any avatars. I had tons, so of course I sent them to her. I'm not really sure how I got deeper into it, but I did.
    My main task was editing and just as everything was getting done, changing the edits all again. 😉
    Addy swore at me a fair bit for this, but it was worth it.
    Rad: A friend of mine told me to follow Addy when she was looking for avatars, and then Addy told me about her project and I liked the idea so I asked if I could help and she taught me how to photoshop. So yeah thats what I was working on.
    KaramelApples: After winning one of my contests, Addy and I started talking about avatars and later she invited me to help out with her guide! At first it started with helping her find avis, but I eventually moved on to do the coding.

What was it like doing photoshop/coding on a project this big?
    Trashieee: It was definitely time consuming, keeping me awake a lot of nights and late for work other mornings, because it was always, "just one more.”
    Rad: It was fun and challenging tbh.
    KaramelApples: Honestly really fun. It felt like a game or challenge (cuz trust me it was challenging af haha) but now we have a beautiful end product!

What was your favorite/least favorite part?
    Trashieee: My favourite part was seeing it all come together at the end.
    My least favourite was when I broke my phone and was unable to do much while I waited for it to be fixed. Don't use old phones to edit. Oh my god it takes foreverrrr!
    Rad: My favorite part was bf avatars cause I love the avatars
    KaramelApples: Favorite was coding: I got to have a little bit of fun organizing everything and making it look pretty! And surprise surprise, my least favorite was also coding! If you’ve ever done it, you know the pain of fixing a problem just to have 3 more pop up for reasons unknown.

Are there any tips or advice you would give to anyone who might decide to work on a project this big?
    Trashieee: Make sure you have friends that are going to support you the whole way, or you won't be motivated.
    Rad: You should only do it if you really like it.
    KaramelApples: Give it a go! You have nothing to lose and lots to learn. Just try to stay motivated and think of your end goals.

Do you have any final thoughts or anything extra you would like to add?
    Trashieee: I would just like to say a big thank you to Addy for allowing me to help with this, and for not giving up, even when it become hell sometimes.💕
    Rad: Nope
    KaramelApples: This was an amazing project and I’m so glad I had the opportunity to work on it. Thanks to everybody for the team effort!

Final Thoughts
    My final thoughts are to support your fellow forumers. They work very hard to produce guides for the player base! As for the avatar project, give a special thanks to Muschi and -PA_KaramelApples- for keeping up with story tiers and rewards (and anyone else). If you know an answer, provide it willingly!! Muschi does a thankless job with keeping up with that forum post. A special thanks to Lyssa for knowing all the tea with Champagne Space Combineable Avatars. Also, the POTD thread. Cat cafe clubs are the main reason we found all the avatars, but the regular players deserve a chance to get some of the credit as well.

Other Important Threads:

VIP Champagne Box: Combinable Avatars

Stories Tiers and Rewards

[Guide] Avatars on PIMD

The Official PIMD Timeline

Parties of the Day

Furniture Guide

Pet Guide

How do I use this guide?

We made a table of contents that links to all the hunt and misc threads of the ones we could find. We sorted it by year and by month. Also note that ATA had a period of time between 2017 and 2018 where they didn't preview avatars in forums.

All the hunt years and misc avatars are spoiled by year in the comments because there is a photo maximum.

Click the spoiler button to expand the year.

Then, you will see all the months. Next, click the month you are looking for, and it will expand to all the hunts of that month.

I put avatars in the banners to help you find what you are looking for faster.

Click the spoiler to expand the avatar collages of the hunt you want to see the avatars of. The avatar collages have descriptions, stats, and other avatar versions that the banners don't have.

#1 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2021
    Angel4life, Dianyx, Frieren and 48 others like this.
  2. Table of Contents

January - September
    N/A

October
    Halloween 2013

November - December
    N/A

Miscellaneous

Spinner Avatars

Special Events and Holidays

Gift Bombs

Story Passes

Shard Avatars

VIP Lounge

Buddy Boxes (Social Shopper)

Starter Avatars

Store Avatars

Retired Store Avatars
    Current Store Avatars

Special Leaderboards

Dormmates

Tier 1
    Tier 2
    Tier 3
    Tier 4
    Tier 5
    Tier 6
    Tier 7
    Tier 8
    Tier 9
    Tier 10
    Tier 11

Unobtainable Avatars

Note: All banners and hunts, plus some avatar pictures (in the entirety of this guide) are links that lead to their corresponding hunt/announcement.

#2 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2020
  3. Years 2013 and 2014
    Year 2013

January - September

N/A

October

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

November

N/A

December

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Year 2014

January

N/A

February

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

March

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

April

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

May

N/A

June

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

July

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

August

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

September

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

October

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

November

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

December

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#3 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
  4. Year 2015

January

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

February

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

March

N/A

April

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

May

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

June

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

July

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

August

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

September

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

October

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

November

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

December

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#4 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2019
  5. Year 2016

January

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

February

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

March

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

April

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

May

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

June

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

July

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

August

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

September

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

October

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

November

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

December

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#5 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2019
  6. Year 2017

January

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

February

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

March

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

April

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

May

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

June

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

July

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

August

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

September

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

October

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

November

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

December

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#6 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
  7. Year 2018

January

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

February

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

March

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

April

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

May

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

June

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

July

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

August

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

September

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

October

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

November

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

December

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#7 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
  8. Year 2019

January

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

February

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

March

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

April

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

May

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

June

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

July

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

August

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

September

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

October

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

November

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

December

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#8 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2020
  9. Year 2020

January

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

February

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

March

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

April

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

May

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

June

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

July

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

August

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

September

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

October

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

November

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

December

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#9 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2021
    Ciara, Auri, AlyxAnya and 5 others like this.
  10. Year 2021

January

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

February

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#10 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
    Ciara, Sansa, PsyHound and 2 others like this.
  11. This comment is reserved.

#11 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    PsyHound, Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  12. This comment is reserved.

#12 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    PsyHound, Core, Muschi and 1 other person like this.
  13. This comment is reserved.

#13 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2020
    Muschi, PsyHound and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. This comment is reserved.

#14 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
  15. This comment is reserved.

#15 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
  16. This comment is reserved.

#16 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
  17. This comment is reserved for Year 2022.

#17 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2019
  18. This comment is reserved for Year 2022.

#18 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
  19. This comment is reserved for Year 2023.

#19 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
  20. This comment is reserved for Year 2023.

#20 AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019
    Muschi, Sodo, PsyHound and 1 other person like this.