[Winners] Avatar/Pet Design contest

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -MoB-LustOverLove, Apr 26, 2019.

1. The votes are in, the people have spoken! A huge congratulations to this contest's winners, Monsterchild for their avatar design, and Yoiren for their pet skin design!

Their gorgeous artwork will serve as an inspiration to ATA's art team; their avatars and pet designs will be redrawn to align with PIMD's art style and will be released in the coming weeks!

Congratulations as well to our other finalists! Please keep an eye out for your prizes they will be distributed shortly. Your submissions got us like:

Once again, thank you to everyone who submitted and voted!

*side note* We relayed all the feedback for voting systems to the developers and they will take it into consideration for future contests.

2. congratulations, guys!

3. Congrats!!

4. Congratulations 

5. yess! congrats, hopefully they don’t butcher these designs too.

6. Congratulations!! ?

7. Congratulations!!!

8. Awesome! Congrats

9. Congrats ️

10. Congrats and well deserved. 

11. Congrats !! ️️?

12. Congratulations 

13. Woo! Congrats!!

14. GREAT JOB GUYS!!

15. Figured those would win, congrats

16. Congratulations!!

17. Congrats ig, just hope next time contest won't be based on Fb likes, cause that's a pay to win for people who buy likes lmao I liked the Barbarella avi but sad the contest was held that way ??

18. I was placed second, and i just received 2 mod crates, where is the pimd crate?