12 Days of Reindeer

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Update - 12/7

Apologies everyone, with the rewards your spells were expired though they should not have been. You'll need to recast, and you may be placed on a different team.

On the first day of PIMD, my dormmate ISSUED ME A CHALLENGE!

It's time for a good old-fashioned friendly festive feel-good holiday BATTLE! Grab an Unlit Bulb, join a team and start collecting Candy Canes!

Get down and dirty and waste the opposing team...all in the spirit of the season, of course!

Opt-In

Purchase the Unlit Bulb item from the store and you'll be automatically placed into either the Blue Baubles or Orange Ornaments. You'll then work with your team to collect as many of the required items as possible for that round for your team from Cat Cafe, Pizza Pop(Art) and the POTD/PPOTD.

Not only will you be able to work together to earn team rewards, but also earn progress towards individual player rewards as well.

Round System

This event will consist of three separate rounds, each with their own collection item and round rewards.

At the end of each Round players will receive rewards based on their individual performance in that round. The members of the winning team in each round will also receive 1 Ribbon Key and the Partridge in a PIMD achievement.

Round One

Date: 12/3 @ 12PM PST - 12/7 @ 12PM PST
    Collection Item: Pep-O-Stik Candy

Round Two

Date: 12/7 @ 12PM PST - 12/11 @ 12PM PST
    Collection Item: Dub-L-Stik Candy

Round Three

Date: 12/11 @ 12PM PST - 12/15 @ 12PM PST
    Collection Item: Trip-L-Stik Candy

Round Rewards

Round rewards include Ribbon Keys, and Gold Ribbon Keys which can be used to open Blitzen Boxes and Gold Ribbon Boxes respectively.

Blitzen Box Rewards

Each time you open a Blitzen Box using a Ribbon Key you'll receive either 1 of 12 different Reindeer items, or an exclusive Reindeer Mascot Avatar. You can only have one of any single reward, so your odds increase the more boxes you open!

Gold Blitzen Box Rewards

Each time you open a Gold Blitzen Box using a Gold Ribbon Key you'll receive the exclusive Skating Rink Mascot (VIP) in one of the three possible stat variants. Again, you can only have one of any single reward, your odds increase the more you open!

2. O wow that was quick

3. What about the sale on dorm mates :(

4. Crusty avi ?

5. I cant choose a side?

6. I nearly thought it was gonna be a pvp battle hunt 

7. Seriously? o_O

8. ATA is going to make me Blue. Mmhhhmmm I'm watching you boo

9. Omg those avatars yuck!

10. You must be new around here ?

11. not working for me ?

12. We're looking into an issue that's preventing some players from opting-in to the event. Hang tight.

13. Not much interestd ?

14. It's pre-hunt??
    Just finished a hunt two days ago?

15. I got it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.