LIMITED-TIME CONTENT June Pride! 🌈

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Hello PIMD, and welcome to PRIDE!

Since our 2020 celebration locations are online, the team has worked tirelessly to make this year's offerings extra bright, extra gorgeous, and extra proud.

We may not be able to celebrate in person this year, but we can still connect with each other. Pride is bigger than floats and parades. Pride is an idea.

It's been a tough year, and I want you to know, we really do care about this, and about all of you. We don't do this just because of some idea of "good business sense." Members of ATA identify with a great many different genders and sexualities. I myself identify as bisexual and polyamorous.

So, to flip the script: it's not business. It's personal.

And we're very happy to be able to celebrate with you here.

Have a fantastic Pride month! Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you all next year as well.

Much love,
    [ATA]Zelda

The following avis are available in the Store for 5 Extra Credits each!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

While these are available in the June Timer Box and the Store for 200 Extra Credits!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BUT WAIT...That's not all...

In celebration of Pride,
    the VIP versions of the new Pride Gala, Pride Party, and Pride Ball avatars - ONLY THESE SIX - can be TRADED. I repeat, there are avatars that can be TRADED. If you purchase these avatar 'gifts' from the shop, you can trade them with your friends. Once it has been traded, it will automatically transform into that avatar!

[​IMG]

Now look closely. Both the avatar for you and for trade are in the same section. On the left, you will see the avatars how they look normally. On the right are how the tradeable avatars appear. Please buy CAREFULLY.

*You cannot trade these with a player that already has the avatar you're trying to trade*

June 2019 Avatars

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All of these avatars will be 20/20 for 15 ECs

June 2018 Avatars

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All of these avatars will be 20/20 for 15 ECs

In the spirit of Pride, we wanted to make sure players had the chance to enjoy a wide selection of Pride avatars, both past and present, to truly represent YOU!

Gifts

Show your pride and share your love with our lovely new corsage gifts! Our line-up of returning 2018 and 2019 avatars will also come with their very own Pride corsage!

[​IMG]

Spinner Item

[​IMG]

Trans Pride Lion Cub
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gay Pride Lion Cub
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bi Pride Lion Cup
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"Pride" Sign
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Collect 5 of each to have them automatically combine into...

The Pride Pride
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

June Pride Items are available from June Timer Boxes and the Spinner until noon PST on July 1st!

Furniture

[​IMG]

All of this will be available through the Store and in the Spring Furniture Box!

[​IMG]

Timer Box

[​IMG]

June's Timer Box is full of some great stuff:
    ☞ June Pride 2020 Spinner Items
    ☞ June Pride 2020 VIP Avatars

The content inside this Timer Box will be available until noon PST on July 1st, as per usual!

[​IMG]

2. nice

Alollofern likes this.
  3. Looks fantastic! Will be working on a Pride Month gift guide for 2020, coming shortly. Send me Pride gifts in the meantime.

4. Yay!

KirscheMage likes this.
  5. Also wtf avi trades. Cool but hope this doesn't become a common thing. πŸ‘€

riya_, Kakegurui, sash-16 and 10 others like this.
  6. Ohhh cute. Happy pride month ❀

7. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

8. Aw I love it!!

9. Never thought Ata will allow us to trade avis😳😳😳

10. Oh avi trades now🌚

-May- likes this.
  11. The first thing I did was go to Molly’s corner and was hype knowing They didn’t have em there this month

Vo, Carrie, Avel_Rozen and 6 others like this.
  12. I identify as an ATA employee who manages the Rp community πŸ€ πŸ–€

Alicia and Muschi like this.
  13. Said Pride definition guide is up!

Alicia, Day and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  14. _Vu_, Maddi_Matsu and Day like this.
  15. Great job, ATA!🌈🌈🌈

16. I’m in love with the designs!

But RT to what Muschi said.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.