Cosmic Couture

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The stars have aligned...and are ready for the judges!

The hottest beings from across the galaxy have gathered to compete for the Miss and Mr. Cosmos titles. Only the most avant-garde designs and the most gorgeous sentient beings have a chance at the pageant title, but with your looks and sense of style you're definitely in with a chance!

Get ready to represent Earth (or whatever your favorite planet is) in the most prestigious beauty competition in the galaxy!

Event Progress

As you complete all parties you'll find Nu-Clear Bottle Caps. When you collect 500 of these they'll automatically combine into a Space Crowbar, which is used to track your progress in this event or can be used to open Companion Crates.

Nu-Clear Bottle Caps will be dropping from ONE PARTY in each series which will change up daily. They'll also be dropping in Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop Art.

At the end of the event at 12PM PST on January 25th you'll earn a variety of items, avatars, and more based on the number of Space Crowbars you have.

For those of you who want to try your luck however, you can also use your Space Crowbars to open the Companion Crate for a chance at immediate rewards. Note that using your Crowbars in this way will remove them from your inventory and they will not count towards your event totals.

(Reminder: Rewards will take a few hours to reach everyone)

Companion Crates

Companion Crates are available in the Store, and provide a way to earn immediate rewards. These Crates contain a number of hunt items, and by opening them using your Space Crowbars you're able to obtain the hunt rewards in a different way than you're used to.

NOTE: Using Space Crowbars on the Companion Crates will remove them from your inventory, and the Space Crowbars used will NOT count towards your event totals.

Boxes can be opened until the end of the event 12PM PST on January 25th.

Reward Tiers

For this event we return to fixed and top collector reward tiers. Note that different reward tiers DO NOT STACK.

Leaderboards

Current Leaderboards are posted in Campus Chat and set as a Campus Announcement every hour.

2. Something new i like that

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  3. ^_^ i like this hunt

4. Oh shiz avatar lookin ppl from pandora

5. Ok Mr Cosmo looks like Seth Rollins 

6. but ata i was first you delete me :cry:

7. Otay...

8. Wow its kinda like kaw blitz pvp except we party again ughh :lol:

9. Had us worried took y'all more than 2 days for a hunt

10. Now this is what I'm talking about ! love it

11. Is it only me or Ms. Cosmos looks like Ms. Colombia ?

12. Black history month for next hunt!! ? support my forum for this to be the next hunt!!!

13. Its basically still the same  just different theme and way of collecting stuff

14. Yay! First hunt of the year :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.