Happy Thanksgaming!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 15, 2018.

1. What the Fork?
    The first Thanksgiving was eaten with spoons and knives — but no forks! That's right, forks weren't even introduced to the Pilgrims until 10 years later and weren't a popular utensil until the 18th century.

–some random Google search I did for fun Thanksgiving facts

What's up, fam! Stay tuned for that noon phone call on your home screen to make sure you get a chance to get your hands on some pop-culture vibin' shiny new avatars + neat rewards + a special stat item over the next few days leading up to Black Friday!

Here's a sneak peek of some of the avatars up for grabs through the Stories this event!

Arcade Fridge

For this event, you'll have a chance to get your hands on an exclusive Thanksgaming stat item: the Arcade Fridge!

FGS Controllers, Retro TVs and Cloud Potatoes will be dropping from event Boxes (Regular and Lite) throughout the event.

Thanksgaming Box

Event End Time

You might notice the event timer is a bit weird this time...

(I just wanted any reason to use that gif.)

Not to worry – Happy Thanksgaming will be ending at 6 AM Pacific Time on Friday, November 23rd instead of the usual noon time to make way for some super secret festivities...

Event Furniture

I can smell the cranberry stuffing from here.

All will be available through the usual means: event Boxes, the Fall Furniture Box and the Furniture Store!

Everyone and Muschi like this.
  2. These avatars

3. nvm :( im a failure

4. Avis are cute

5. Super duper actives  BLACK FRIDAY 

6. Support for B99 gifs.

7. gifs on point as per usual

8. Another gamer hunt... ??

9. Liking the retro feel. 
    Buuuut... Ive seen enough orange to last me 10 years. No more orange, please. I beg you.

10. i love the avis and B99 gifs but the furniture is meh

11. "Pixelated bear" rug?
    I think it looks like a lion. I say it's a lion. It's a lion.