Totally Fitness!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Let's get physical, 80s style!

Whether you're in parachute pants, massive shoulder pads, or eight kinds of sweatbands, prepare to hear your body talk! Will it hurt? No doy!

Time to make those new years' resolutions a radical reality! Get moving, all you preps and head bangers! We want to see bangs so tall they block out the sun!

From now until 12PM PST on March 1st collect Rhymez from Cat Cafe, Pizza Pop(Art) as well as the Pro Party and Party of the day to earn some epic swag!

Event Progress

Your rewards for this event will be based on the number of Rhymez you have at the end of the event.

(Reminder: Rewards will take a few hours to reach everyone)

Boombox

As you complete parties you'll occasionally stumble upon Boomboxes. These boxes can be opened in one of two ways:

- Using a Cassette Key which is purchased using cash. (Limit 1 Per Day)
    - Using a Gold Cassette Key which is purchased using EC. (No Limit)

These boxes can contain different numbers of Rhymez used for hunt progress, as well as a rare chance at Hypnocats, Doctor's Notes, Pizza Bikinis, and Care Packages.

Boxes can be opened until the end of the event 12PM PST on March 1st.

Reward Tiers

Reward Tiers below are based on the number of Rhymez you have at the end of the event.

Leaderboards

Current Leaderboards are posted in Campus Chat and set as a Campus Announcement every hour.

2. another hunt wtf

3. A hunt I might actually work for

4. Why would they do this 

5. wow that was quick

6. Disgusting

7. You should let us do this with our RS again it's more fun doing it together

8. MC Jammer  I like that

9. Bring back the old avatar designers

10. ty , this was my dream hunt

11. Give us a longer break ?

13. *waits for Steven and Mulva to span cc for top 10*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.