The High Tea Life

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Time to get boujee AF with our par-teas!

Keep a lookout for a phone call you'll be getting from Tess today for a chance to earn quali-tea rewards and prizes!

Event Premium Parties

We're bringing back some limited-time event-exclusive Premium Parties this time around!

What's going down:
    - These are temporary and will be gone at the end of the event.
    - Each Party will cost a certain number of Tea Party Invitations to start.
    - Each Tea Party Invitation will cost 5 ECs and will be available at the Store. The Invites are a super rare drop from the Event Boxes too ;)
    - Each Party will be a bit more challenging than the last, so best of luck to those who are able to unlock the final one! Because of the increasing difficulty in party tiers, it is very possible that you won't succeed at a harder party. Good luck!
    - Yes, each Party must be unlocked by completing the Party preceding it.
    - The more challenging the Party, the more tea-rrific the rewards.

1 Tea Party Invitation for 5 ECs.

Side Stories

There are going to be 2 Side Stories each week for this event, and everyone will only have one week each to complete them.

A quick breakdown:
    Week 1: Side Story #1 starts, and if you are able to complete in time, you'll get a shot at Side Story #2.
    Week 2: Side Story #3 starts, if completed in time as well, Side Story #4 will pop up!

Each Side Story will of course lead to unique and exclusive rewards so make sure you're hitting them all!

Easter Furniture Box

Easter gets one too! Above is the Easter Furniture Box which can be earned through this event's Stories. This Box can be opened with the regular Amazing Furniture Key.

Like all our other holiday-themed furniture boxes, this one contains Easter-themed furniture from this event, and last year's. You can only earn this Box exclusively throughout this event, and then never again until next year's Easter event!

Furniture

Pretty egg-cellent dorm digs if I do say so myself.

Once again, all the furniture above are only available through the Easter Furniture Box, Event Boxes and Furniture Store!

Final Note!

All Stories, PPOTD/POTD changeovers and the like will be back to launching at noon Pacific Time once again going forward. Thanks, daylight savings.

2. literally everything about this is adorable and i wanna live in that room irl 

3. Ty 

4. Bring back medals k thanks

5. Cute! :D

6. FML  :lol

7. ️️️️️️️️

8. Woohoo that mean i get a box 

9. I called it. Old Easter furn has returned?also, this is cute and I want it all

10. Yay! This is eggly 

11. When does the new gifts come in?

12. So much flowery!

13. Means the price of old furns will decrease especially dtsgl in selling them now for op ?

14. So there’s no mustaches in the gifts lol glitch? Lol

15. There r no new gift yet but it will be cleared & I see a 499 ec furn in that pic but it's different from the 499 we see in box ?

16. Should be showing up soon! :)

17. “literally no one asked”. same thing you tell everyone can be applied here, so stop your nonsense

18. Lol :lol:

19. How many invitations are needed??