EVENT Orientation Navigation

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 27, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

This way students, this way!
    Class is almost in-session, so you know what the means...
    [​IMG]
    It's orientation time!

Back to school blues? Join the club!
    School’s back in at PIMD University! Quinn finds himself fascinated by the chaos, and wants your help researching “the student experience,” whatever that is. As if that’s not enough, extracurricular club recruitment is in full swing! Which will you pick: photography, animation, fashion design, or musical theatre?

👇 Navigate your 👀 here 👇
    Rewards and tiers for this event's quests may be a bit different than you're used to... pay special attention to the rewards available when you activate your Stories!

Clubs!

For this event, choose from 1 of 4 Clubs to complete your Side Stories: Fashion Design, Animation, Musical Theatre, or Photography. Which Club you choose to be a part of will determine the unique type of rewards you win when you complete your side stories!

Once you pick a Club to be your creative hub, you will receive your Club's party drops (either Fashion Design, Animation, Musical Theatre, or Photography Club Pamphlets). You will then have to trade your kind of Club Pamphlets with members of the other 3 Clubs. Collecting all 4 kinds of Club Pamphlets will auto-combine into a Stack of Pamphlets which will determine your story progress!

[​IMG]

After some time, if you've completed the first Club story, you will be able to choose the second Club, followed by the third and fourth Club; giving you the chance to earn rewards from each Club's side story!

[​IMG]
    Important!
    🍏 You can only receive ONE set of Club Avatars.
    🍏 Pick your exclusive Club Avatars by choosing that Club FIRST!
    🍏 Earn your Club Avatars by completing the first story with your chosen Club!

Furniture

[​IMG]

Make yourself at home in your chosen Club with this new Furniture!

[​IMG]

All furniture above are available through the Summer Furniture Box, Event Boxes and Furniture Store!

Good luck, Class!
    [​IMG]
    👑

Update: New Leaderboard Tier - Top 1500

You might have noticed, you might'ven't!!!

We've added a new leaderboard tier and extended the Top 500 to Top 1500 to give more folks better odds of winning sweet LB rewards! Good luck!

#1 [ATA]Queens, Aug 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2019
  2. let’s get this bread

3. Ugh i picked to fast

_Kosha_, Vinx, SinisterFire and 28 others like this.
  4. fix the images

RiaMilano likes this.
  5. I hate school now after seeing the dorm

6. No more school stuff

Lishyy, Psycho, Juliet and 5 others like this.
  7. Images work fine for me. Make sure your app is up to date, and try clearing the app cache in your phone settings.

Sansa likes this.
  8. After we finish our Club can we pick a new one?

CaitIinSn0w, Nezuk0 and Pink like this.
  9. I picked fashion. Love that avi

10. Disgostang

Lishyy and Enamorada like this.
  11. Idk which club to choose tbh

12. I love it 😍 specially the room is gorgeous ✨