Occulty October: Spinner Items, Avatars and Furniture!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAWanda, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Spinner Items

October Spinner Items are now here until the 31st!

Spooky The Kitten

[stats]5,000/5,000[/stats]

Assorted Candy

Purple Witch Hat

Halloween Bucket

Collect 5 of each to have them automatically combine into...

Spooky's Scary Halloween

[stats]150,000/150,000[/stats]

Just like last month's deal, besides being available in the Spinner, this month's avatars can also be found in Molly's Corner, as limited time Avatar bundles!

Each bundle is available for $9.99 USD, and includes your chosen Avatar, plus a bonus of 25 Extra Credits, and 5 Doctor's Notes!

IMPORTANT! Please note that if you win one of these Avatars from the Spinner, you will NOT be able to buy that specific Avatar's Bundle anymore.

Bundles will be available until October 31st.

Furniture

PSL dormified.

All of this will be available through the Store indefinitely, and in the all new Fall Furniture Box!

2. Sexy avas ?

3. The avis and spinner items are amazing 

4. I love it 

5. Y’all already know I had to buy that fox avi

6. Put furniture back on the spinner please

7. Frick dude I want that girl casual avi ughh

8. Doing like read much dont drink cofe but kinda want that avi ?? gimme it

9. Really don’t like the whole bundle thing though /: the idea is neat and all, but the bundle is over the top, I just want to get the avi ): kind of sucks

10.  Pumpkin Craver Avi is great! 

12. I applaud you guys for making ecs easier to get but of course you would remove monthly avis from the store and force players to buy with real $$$

1 step forwards, 2 steps back smh.

13. bleessss 

14. Ikr I was like. Yayy I can get that avi. Then I rembrd mollys corner cost real money

15. Yep exactly!!

I get that they’re trying to make money since ec are easier to get and all... but maybe they can just... bump the amount of ec for the avis a bit or something ??‍♀️ not make them have an extremely low chance of getting them and/or cost $$$

16. Ikr 25ec and 5dn is stupid. Can buy more then that for the same price as the pack

17. How to get avatars?