New Social Box Content! Avi + Furni + Secret Combo Items!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Amazing new content has made its way to the Social Buddy Box! Last time, we got a taste of Zander's crew; this time we get to hang out with Tess' squad. You probably can't sit with them.

Furniture

ver. I

ver. II

Pictured: Tess' actual dorm mansion.

Items

New secret combo items have been added, but that's for us to know, and for you and your pals to figure out ;)

Gone, But Not Really

We did say some stuff was leaving the Social Box forever. That may or may not be true...

Click here to find out more...

Greenies: Just For You

What are Social Shopper Boxes?
    ☞ Colloquially known amongst the community as Buddy Boxes, Social Shopper Boxes are gift boxes that go out to a purchaser's entire club when they make certain EC or DN package purchases!

How Do I Get One?
    You can get 'em one of two ways:
    1. Make a EC or DN package purchase yourself and receive a Box for you and for your Club Members!
    2. Receive one when someone else in your Club generously makes a EC or DN package purchase!

You, as the purchaser, can earn one Social Shopper Box. There are four tiers, depending on which package you purchase: BFF, Super, Celebrity, OR Legend Boxes.

Club members can receive either one of three different tiers: Buddy, Bestie, OR BFF Boxes.

The $4.99 (USD), $19.99, $74.99, and $99.99 packs all have Social Shopper Boxes, with the buddy box being at the $19.99 value. The bigger the purchase, the sweeter the Box drops!

K, But What's In Them?
    ☞ Special avatars, unique furniture, and rare items that combine into even rarer stat items. All these Box drops can only be attained through the Social Shopper Boxes!

Check out our previous forum announcement for more information on these great Boxes!

Muschi likes this.
  2. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

Coolyo

3. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!



4. O I love these furnis ️ ️ ️

5. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

Cute!

6. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

This is cute ?

7. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

boring :roll:

8. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

I like the avatars AND the furniture. The guy with the purple hair and glasses (yay glasses) gave me a bit of pixel thirst. Good job ATA artists

9. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

Ur cuterrrrr

10. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

Need the avas ?

11. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

☠️RID3 WITH THE MOB☠️
    BBB $100➕️30 ʙʏᴏᴄ ? ️ 
    ☠️ᴊᴜɴᴇ 15ᴛʜ ☠️ 12 ᴘᴍ ᴘsᴛ ☠️ come get all the new stuff

12. Guy in pink looks like Dan Bilzerian

13. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

Ok but was it necessary to move the bb items to the front again? Like c’mon it was annoying the first time and it’s still annoying now.

14. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

15. Re: New Social Box Content! Avi Furni Secret Combo Items!

The Avatars

16. So prettyyyy