LIMITED TIME Avatar Bundles!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Now available @ Molly's Corner from now until noon on November 16th 2018!

You have a choice of either the Masculine Avatar Bundle or Feminine Avatar Bundle for $14.99 USD!

With your special bundle, you are entitled to the following!

- 1 x 40%/40% Avatar
    - 15 Doctor's Notes
    - 80 Extra Credits

Get your hands on one, better yet, get your hands on both while they're here! Enjoy!

2. First ?

3. Hi, I just bought the two new Molly corners pack avas, I got an email confirming these purchases, but I've gotten no ec, no notif confirming my purchase, and no avas. Anyone else getting this? ?

4. I don’t even have Molly corner available 

5. same thing for me

6. It's likely a delay in the purchases being processed on Google/Apple's end. Send in a ticket to our Help centre so we can further investigate. Thanks!

7. Check again. I didn't and when I checked back later it had reappeared.

8. try restarting the app maybe

9. Oh honey what are those bangs

10. Sorry about that! This is fixed now (only Android and Amazon were affected).

If you made a purchase on Android or Amazon before 15:25pm PT, please give us a moment while we make sure you get your items as soon as possible.

11. So why do i not have the avatar even tho i purchased it ?

12. We experienced a minor hiccup, but you will get your items asap!

13. Bruh.... Eww... I rather just have ec/note deals. The girl avi looks ??

14. The one time I'm broke ugh lol and what's going on with the guys shoes ? look like big clown shoes. But other than that he looks good, good make avis!

15. Kewl. The girl looks like that one person from The Mummy (like the recent one) or is that just me lol? also, avi-ception ?

16. I think this is the first time (that I've seen at least) where the male avi looks better than the female one 

17. The Male avi looks nice but not so much the female one.

18. Why does he have a banana tat

19. I also have yet to get any of the items I purchased :(

20. They both don't look as good as I first thought. For the first time ever I'm majorly regretting my purchase :(
    Shame there's no refunds lol