Halloween Events Winding Down

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd_admin, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone!

Time to away the Halloween cobwebs with some housekeeping updates:

1. The Halloween candy contest is now closed. We'll count the candies tonight and dish out rewards tomorrow, they should be handed out by the end of the day. Thanks to everyone who participated!

2. Halloween Parties are over too. Here's the special items winners will receive:

[​IMG]

We're excited to find out what the top winner wants for their original avatar and will reach out to him/her once we have calculated the totals.

3. Finally, we've received your submissions for the Halloween Photo Contest, and submissions are now closed too. Tomorrow we'll announce the finalists, so be sure to check out our Facebook page to vote for your favorite—voting closes on Monday.

Thanks!
    <3 The Devs

Rewards recap:
    1100 candies = Zombie Avatar
    700 candies = Wizard Avatar
    400 candies = That Taco Cat thing
    200 candies = That other Cat thing
    75 candies = 35,000,000 cash
    25 candies = 10,000,000 cash

To the winner of the contest, ye who collects the most candies:
    Your prize will be that you get to come up with an idea for an item (within reason/common sense/doesn't break the ToU), and we will make it for you!

To the TOP 10 winners of the contest: (the 10 that collect the most candies)
    You will receive the item designed by the winner of the contest.

To 10 random players who have collected over 1100 candies:
    You will receive the player-designed item as well! So whoever collects over 1100 candies will still have a chance at getting that item!

2. 

I was 16 candies away

3.  I'll say Zachary have most candy

4. 

5. 707 candies :3

Thanks Pimd and Ata for your great work. We really apreciate it!

I want that tacos kitteh as my ID profile :}

6. Noooo!!!

7. Omg that blue cat or whatever it is, is so adorable 

8. I love the taco kitty 

9. That blue thingy is 

10. CAT BUG!!!!!! ️️️️

11. Nice bypass idiot they never said it was New , all they said was a special one . Stop being a negative person

12. The taco kitty is absolutely adorbs, but that 1100 candy girl avatar is nightmare inducing 

13. Yea keep eating their sh!t

14. Learn how to spell Serphent, before you decide to be a smarty and bypass. And if you don't like it don't get it. No one forced you to party to achieve 1,000 candies. 

15. Great Job ATA! You've been doing so much for us this week? it's appreciated and throw yourselves a party!?

16. Please get an education because you're looking like a dumbass

17. I agree Ryan. ATA has done a lot this week ?

18. The bikiini chick looks scary .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.