Publympics!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jun 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your training has been long and tiring. You have made many sacrifices along the way (mainly your cash and your GPA).

Now it's time to show campus what it's all been for!

Presenting Publympics!

Celebrate the end of exams (or steel yourself for the start of them) by partying hard and gathering collection items from Beer Pong, Foosball, and more. Represent your dorm by earning more trophies than anyone else!

Collect Bottle Caps and you can earn one of two NEW AVATARS!

For glory!
    For your dorm!
    For the free drinks tickets for all participants!

Let the games begin!

Bottle Caps

Bottle Caps will be dropping commonly from select random parties as well as both Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop-Art until noon PDT on June 11th. We'll change things up by adding drops to random parties every so often, as well as change up drop rates on the existing ones to keep you on your toes finding the best parties!

Every time you collect a total of 7,500 Bottle Caps they'll automatically combine into the Bottle Opener Key. This re-giftable key can be used to unlock either of the Male or Female Avatar Boxes which can be purchased from the store, or sent to your friends allowing them to do the same.

Too Cool for School + Varsity Pub Champ
    (+33%/+7%) ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​(+7%/+33%)

Note: Keys are ONE TIME USE and are consumed the moment you purchase one of these boxes from the store. The Avatar Boxes will be available for purchase until noon PDT on June 12th, at which time they will be removed from the store and any unused keys will be removed from your inventory.

Pub Drops

In addition to the above items, Red Cups, Darts, Jonga Blocks, Foosball Men, and Light Bulbs will be dropping from parties. These come with +1/+1 stats, and a max count of 2,500. Collect them all for something special 

2. :lol: Jonga. Bottle caps?That key tho

3. Technically I was first :)

4. These avis suck lol

5. Omg black people

6. Do I see cake <3

7. What makes you say that?

8. Wheres my pie avatar :|

9. They ugly, I'll pass :roll:

10. Umm, the avis. 

11. I'M good on the avis

12. Ok I like them. But male with Intel :(

Why did y'all have to say anything. Jk have fun hunting.

13. Bruh that chick avi looks weird.

14. Crystal the chick is "2 kool 4 sko0l" so Yus!

Hai Devs :D any new gifts coming?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.