New Pizza Avatar is heading your way!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd, May 24, 2014.

1. Here's the NEW PIZZA AVATAR, skating her way into your hearts....

Everyone who earned the Pizza Avatars from the Pizza Hunt will be getting this avatar soon! (Rewards are currently being distributed)

But wait there's more!
    Because everyone helped to pick her out and bring her to life, and because the Pizza Hunt avatars were pretty easy to get, we wanted to open up availability for this avatar to everyone.

For this weekend only, The Pizza Delivery Girl will be available in the avatar store!
    NOTE: She'll be showing up there AFTER the Pizza Hunt ones have finished being distributed.

2. Awesome

3. This is a really good avatar!  to the artist you all have. They did a wonderful job and I love it!

4. Her eyebrow is over her hair doe..
    Your artist was in a rush

5. Thank for the Ava 

6. fix the status bar please. It's only on her avi where the status bar moves closer to her face

7. Thanks for the Avi staff  We all love ya.

8. Great stats, Great Avatar. Thank you Pimd 

9. Looks sexy, bout time theres a better lookin Girl Avi

10. She sweet I like her ?

11. Wheres the dude avi @ata

12. They did say you'd be getting 4 didn't they

13. Ok but i want a male one too not a female only

14. Nope, we were very clear that there was only ONE additional avatar coming out.
    Which gender it was depended on what won in the voting stage.

You'll have to stay tuned for new male avi's in the future, we've got some cool ideas :)

15. You're putting my memory to the test now
    But since l don't care about hunts and avatars, l'll leave it at that.
    Peace

16. Like kay said please move avatar over status bar is covering some of her face?

17. Avi should have a V-Cut to make it sexy!! Thanks for the Avi PimDur the best or should i say All of u Are the Best,Beast, the Boss

18. add a boxer avi??