Penthouse Pool Party

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Making waves in the party-verse!

You're playing wingman for Tess this time around, but hey, you get to spend a hot evening at her penthouse, so what the hey. Wait for her phone call at noon Pacific Time for deets, for a chance to win exclusive rewards and prizes over the next ten days!

Furniture

Summertime Instagram-influencer dorm roomm starter pac. Amirite?

The furniture above will be available through the Event Boxes, Furniture Store, as well as the Spring Furniture Box!

2. Only 9 days?

3. The cat is me af.

4. ok who wants to send me that doggo chair

5. ...gross. next hunt pls tyvm ily bye

6. yay summery 

7. Swertihin sana this hunt 

8. I want this hunts 499ec

9. I’m a wing woman for Tess every hunt these days  #someonedateheralready

10. Tf are these box avis? I could eat glitter and shìt something better looking than whatever these are 

11. So no world cup hunt? There should at least be a some small event to get us hyped for it then a bigger hunt that lasts a month long... and please dont use the same avatar and just slap different shirts on them... that was honestly depressing. ?

12. There’s been a World Cup hunt before though?

13. Yesss another world cup hunt ️

14. Box Avis suck tbh

15. Please do world cup hunt. It only happens every 4 years. Need furniture for that tbh

16. Bring back medals k thanks

17. Maybe it’s only 9 days so they can squish in another hunt  maybe a World Cup Hunt?

Also, this is pretty cute. I want more mermaid stuff ?? Wall me if you need floaties