EVENT Cold Comfort: Hygge Me Tender

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Hygge is happening all over campus! Join us for this Danish and Norwegian inspired mood celebrating comfort, joy and #togetherness for a chance to snuggle up to these cozy avatars, furniture and rewards + gifts!

What is Hygge?
    Borrowed from Country Living:
    "Pronounced "hoo-ga," this Danish concept cannot be translated to one single word but encompasses a feeling of cozy contentment and well-being through enjoying the simple things in life.

If you've ever enjoyed reading a book indoors on a rainy Sunday or a cup of hot cocoa on a snow day, you've experienced hygge without even knowing it.

In other words, it's tea time and sweater weather, it's your favourite novel by a rainy window swaddled in the fluffiest throws, it's cuddling with your favourite human whether you're the big spoon or the little spoon (I'm always the Big Spoonℒ️), it's wrapped up on the couch with your fluffy boye (sometimes it's your pet doggo, sometimes it just be your hairy bae). AKA it's one of my favourite things about winter, of which there are only two things max. #summerchild πŸ€—πŸ€—

[​IMG]

Like peering through a fire-lit window, here's a glimpse of what's available throughout Cold Comfort stories! More avatars available!

To earn this event's special avatars, pay attention to these shard drops in the form of YARN!

[​IMG]

Super Important, Do Not Skip or No Support from Help:

☞ BLUE YARN and YELLOW YARN are dropping ONLY from TIMER event boxes.
    ☞ RED YARN are dropping ONLY from REGULAR event boxes.

This means you'll need to open both Timer and Regular Boxes OR trade with friends to earn these cozy + comfy avis!

☞ These avis do NOT need an activator so they'll auto-combine once you collect enough Yarn required.
    ☞ To prevent your shards from auto-combining, trade some away to a trusted friend or an alt!

Event Furniture

[​IMG]

Cozy chic.

[​IMG]

All will be available through the usual means: event boxes, the Winter Furniture Box and the Furniture Store!

New Pet Styles!

[​IMG]

Three fabulous new exclusive Pet Styles have dropped at the Store! These are available for purchase at varying prices until noon PST on November 19th, 2019.

#1 ATAMarceline, Nov 5, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. The animals omg

3. The beagle and the cat are so adorable. πŸ’•

4. Lame. Why do I always keep expecting the hunts to be good?

sinnr, Dracualisha, iSquirt and 42 others like this.
  5. Ohhh me likey

[ATA]Queens, Jinger and Natty like this.
  6. Omg i love the yarn shard avis.

7. the avis πŸ₯ΊπŸ’œ

8. Aww definitely cozy

9. very cute 😍

aliencat and [ATA]Queens like this.
  10. Oh noesπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

11. omg love it!!!

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  12. is that me or the avis seem kinda old? like, the style looks old but the furni looks cute. πŸ€”

13. All I need from this hunt is the girl with the kitty... πŸ€ͺ