Friendsgiving

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Mid-terms are over and Thanksgiving is almost here! Time to fly home and eat your weight in turkey...except that this year you can't!

Whether it's because you're broke, or college is just too far from home, or some other reason, you're stuck in your dorm for Thanksgiving this year. How are you going to get your turkey on?

Time to host a good old-fashioned FRIENDSGIVING POTLUCK!

Put on your comfiest sweatpants, call all your friends (who also couldn't make it home), and get ready for a night of regional Thanksgiving specialties, blanket-wrapped movie viewing, and WAY too much food and drink!

Event Progress

As you complete Cat Cafe, Pizza Pop(Art) as well as the Party and Pro-Party of the day you'll find Butter Turkey which measure your overall progress in the event. Based on the number of Butter Turkeys you have at the end of the event at 12PM PST on December 1st you'll earn a variety of items, avatars, and more!

Mom's Recipe Box

As you complete parties you'll occasionally stumble upon Mom's Recipe Box. These boxes can be opened in one of two ways:

- Using a Tur-Key which is purchased using cash. (Limit 1 Per Day)
    - Using a Golden Tur-Key which is purchased using EC. (No Limit)

These boxes can contain different numbers of Butter Turkeys used for hunt progress, as well as a rare chance at Hypnocats, Doctor's Notes, Pizza Bikinis, and Care Packages.

Boxes can be opened until the end of the event 12PM PST on December 1st.

In addition to the existing three tiers of Avatars, a VIP version of the top tier avatars is available. These VIP avatars have the same appearance but provide a slight stat bonus over their non-VIP counterparts.

Reward Tiers

For this event we return to fixed and top collector reward tiers. Note that different reward tiers DO NOT STACK.

Leaderboards

Current Leaderboards are posted in Campus Chat and set as a Campus Announcement every hour.

2. NOPE NOPE I GIVE UP

3. Finally, Realistic looking avatars!

4. is it me or its exactly as same as one ended few hours ago

5. sorry ment few days ago

6. looks like the Dia De Los Muertos hunt

7. I like it. The avis aren't the best but it isn't so bad

8. Oh, yummies! More avis mist of us have ZERO chance to get. What a brain trust! ?

9. Exactly same crap

10. Can we get some black avatars or even Asian?

11. like always, zero creativity

12. Not really liking the second tier avatars ?

13. Bruhh we got like 6 black avis even that crusty one u like bawhaha :lol:

14. It is the exact same hunt, pretty much.. I'm tired of hunts, but since ata is gonna keep doing B2B hunts, they could at least switch them up.. have the old hunts where you had to collect 4 (or however many items) and they'd combine and what not. 

15. Kinda excited.