Bake No Mistake

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 1, 2018.

1. We hope all the spookiness has got your appetites all worked up! Bringing you everyone's favourite theme - FOOD!

Keep a lookout for that noon phone call on your home screen to make sure you get a chance to earn beautiful new avatars + kickass rewards over the next couple of weeks!

Here are only a couple of event avatars that are up for grabs through the Stories! But don't you worry, that's not all...

And Even More Avatars!

In an ode to The Day of the Dead, and to show some love for our Mexican players, these gorgeous Dia de los Muertos avatars will also available throughout the event!

The set above will be available through Side Stories so make sure you work hard to earn them!

Meanwhile, these two will be available in the Prize Spinner and the Store for 200 ECs each!

Event Furniture

Don't even play, y'all know y'all knead this furniture up in here.

All will available through the usual means: event Boxes, the Fall Furniture Box and the Furniture Store!

Muschi likes this.
  2. Why tho.

3. Lol

4. Wow. I don't have words for how terrible this is.

5. cute furniture! ๎„†

6. 499 is adorable but I prefer the non vip avatars better than the vip ones cuz the color combinations blend well together so good job ATA!

7. Finally some more Latino involvement ๎„†

8. This ain't it chief.

9. Bad๎Ž

10. this hunts furni is so cute๎–

11. ... this sucks

12. Wowow rip,

13. (I hope this doesn't double post!)

I love the Dia de los Muertos avis and the Toasty Pals 499! This hunt is cute, imo. ?

14. Welp, look like im gonna be inactive for another 4 weeks. Cya next hunt

15. ...you mean 2 weeks?

Anyway everyone, if you don't like the hunt think of it as a filler hunt for them to go all out for Black Friday's hunt (and for you to save your money for it).