NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE THAT TO ENJOY THIS BRAND NEW FEATURE, YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR APP TO THE LATEST VERSION! Please also note that the latest update may take some time to get to your Store depending on your region in the world!

XCs! What are they?
    Extracurriculars, or XCs for short, are short term objectives, with a ✨leaderboard✨, that reward you for playing as you normally would! Getting more for doing what you're already doing?! Sign me up!

Tell me more, tell me more!
    We're launching with 4 different XCs!

1. Party Hard (hit parties or Fight players!)
    2. Dance Party (hit parties or Dance Off players!) -- (that's right Int builds, we do care)
    3. Collectathon Fest: collect the main drop for the current hunt event. Rewards on top of rewards?! Whaaat?!
    4. Unboxing Fest: open boxes (except lite boxes)

What can I win?
    What can't you win!? You can get Hypnocats, Pizza Bikinis, Speed-Ups, Party Vehicles, avatar shards, and special prizes you can buy from the Leaderboard store with Silver XC Crowns!

Who can compete?
    Almost everyone! You'll need at least 30 dormmates to participate. Repeat: you need at least 30 filled dorms with dormmates in them to participate in XCs.

Who can win?

There are rewards at certain point levels (depending on the XC), and much, much nicer rewards for players who manage to score in the Top 100, Top 10, and Top 1 of each XC!

How long will I have to complete an XC?
    Each XC will run for ONE hour. You will have 24 HOURS to collect your rewards, or else they'll literally vanish and no amount of angry help tickets you send over to our team can make them come back. #constantvigilance

I'm excited! When does the first XC start!?
    For now, we've launched a practice XC that you can use to get familiar with the system. As it will take everyone some time to update their app (rollouts are gradual and dependent on your region!) the rewards for the practice round are minor! Still, what better way to get ahead of the competition by making practice perfect ;)

XCs: An Instructional Guide

[​IMG]

We've had to shuffle things around on your homepage a bit so the PRIZE SPINNER can now be accessed by tapping on the Free Tokens icon and your REWARDS INBOX is now on the right side of the page!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you're competitive like me, then this is exactly just for you.
    See you on the leaderboard, fam! ✌🏼✌🏼

[​IMG]

#1 ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2019
  2. Hmm

Korii and SweetHearts like this.
  3. Interesting!

4. 👀🤔 I seeeee

5. This is cool, Interested in seeing how it works out

6. Interesting

7. Marcie I didn't get my email, halp

8. It seems like this will be fun! I just got the new update and will be interested in how the shorter ones will work out!

Hera and Atlas like this.
  9. I like the idea I’m looking forward to seeing how it works

10. Lol Tatianna, ur such a hoe

3, TattedMamii and Atlas like this.
  11. I'm getting flashbacks

Azari, ch4tty, Piyu24 and 17 others like this.
  12. Sweet cool to see it out, brb updating app

13. Well. I mean I guess lol we all know who will be at the top 🌝

14. Bishhh what

Maddi_Matsu, Azari, 3 and 1 other person like this.
  15. 🌝 Hurry with me update. I'm excited

16. Thrilled to see y'all didnt include the pet one, honestly!

17. Hmm okay then. Could be cool.

18. [​IMG]

The mass beta emails of '19

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  19. The joke is that the emails didnt send and neither did my picture. I'm just gonna retire now it's been lovely knowing you all, enjoy the XCs :')