LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ✨Diwali Festival of Light✨

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Nov 14, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

Welcome, PIMD! Please join us in celebrating the Diwali Festival of Light with all-new, limited-time-only content!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

VERY IMPORTANT things you'll want to know:
    ☞ Each Regular avatar can be purchased for 15 ECs!

☞ Buying either the masculine or feminine *Regular Avatar* will start the Festival of Light!

☞ You will receive the VIP version of the avatar for completing this Limited-Time Content!

☞ There are gifts that NEED to be SENT and RECEIVED while the content is active, but these gifts are ONLY AVAILABLE FROM NOVEMBER 14 to December 1st.

The Limited-Time Content is available for purchase from November 14th, 12:00 p.m. PST to December 1st, 12:00 p.m. PST!

IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE GIFTS WHILE THEY ARE AVAILABLE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COLLECT THE VIP AVATARS.

Once again: There are gifts that NEED to be RECEIVED while the content is active, but these gifts are ONLY AVAILABLE FROM November 14th to December 1st.

IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THEM WHILE THEY ARE AVAILABLE, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO COLLECT THE VIP AVATARS.

👑

2. Prettttyy

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  3. I am sorry but hell yes

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  4. the avatars are pretty asf 🤩🤩

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  5. 1. Drop 2 cats
    2. Complete 3 ppa
    3. Collect 1.5k party items
    4. Receive 5 gifts.

To get the VIP avi.

Kryptonian, Brenley5, iAdore and 17 others like this.
  6. Last year the Diwali avis were 5EC

Once again, disappointed but not surprised

7. The girl avi looks amazing

8. Love it!

9. Disappointed that ATA couldn’t do something more user-friendly. While the story avatars are fine, and in my opinion better than simply buying a mask/etc., there should be a low-cost avatar set for 5ec again. That way, even players just using the spinner may have a chance to get it.

Kryptonian, DrinkerBell, Ev and 32 others like this.
  10. I love the Hindu representation, but I want to add that I love the fem avi wearing eyeglasses! That's representation we also don't often get so it means a lot to see it, as someone who wears glasses! ❤🪔👓

Kryptonian, Yimi, -Mallika- and 2 others like this.
  11. I only have 8ec. Should I do the offer wall stuff and hope it works for these Avis. Does anyone who played last year know if more of these story passes are to come around black Friday or Christmas?

12. Black Friday is ata Christmas. Expect loads of content things with game crashes as well

iAdore and BurntBread like this.
  13. You only need 15ecs for the avi so if you really want it you can. The offers are pretty easy and some take a bit to complete but It's free and definitely worth it if you want it imo. Could always earn more as well.

Muschi likes this.
  14. Is it worth skipping this for Black Friday? Or wait till then to do the offerwall? I’m just worried that I will do too many of the easy offerwall stuff and there will be nothing left by then.

15. I say wait for Black Friday, but these avatars will be available for purchase until December 1st so you can wait for BF and decide you like these avis more than the content released for BF, you can still do the offer walls then and buy these avis!

16. Do we have to drop cats again for this one?
    Please be transparent!

17. Yes, someone already clarified a few posts above that that is the tasks! I recommend waiting until Black Friday to drop the cats as they'll be half price. You'll get two cats for the price of one. If you haven't done the drop-cat-tasks for the Dia de los Muertos tasks yet, btw, you can do that at the same time you drop these cats and only have to drop two cats total. ;) Instead of four.

SUNSETH likes this.
  18. Bring back the masks/shards that are more friendly to the people who aren’t paying to play 😑

Kryptonian, SuperM, Thamasia and 2 others like this.
  19. Those still exist, too.

20. *waits patiently for regular story passes*

Corgi, -bae, Thamasia and 3 others like this.