Social Shopper Boxes: New Avatars, Items and Furniture!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Check out the Social Shopper Boxes for fun new additions!

New avatars in the Social Boxes! #litty

Furniture

So neon, much wow.

Stat Items

We've also added some mysterious new items that will combine into more mysterious new items but that's all we're saying about that! Have fun figuring them out!

For the Noobies

What are Social Shopper Boxes?

More popularly known in the PIMD community as Buddy Boxes, Social Shopper Boxes are gift boxes that come with certain DN and EC purchases at the Store.

How Do I Get One?

You can get 'em one of two ways:
    1. Make a DN/EC purchase yourself and receive a Box for you, and for your Club Members!
    2. Receive one when someone else in your Club generously makes a DN/EC purchase!

You, as the purchaser, can earn one Social Shopper Box. There are four tiers, depending on which package you purchase: BFF, Super, Celebrity, OR Legend Boxes.

Club members can receive either one of three different tiers: Buddy, Bestie, OR BFF Boxes.

The $4.99 (USD), $19.99, $74.99, and $99.99 packs all have Social Shopper Boxes, with the buddy box being at the $19.99 value. The bigger the purchase, the sweeter the Box drops!

K, But What's In Them?
    Special avatars, unique furniture, and rare items that combine into even rarer stat items. All these Box drops can only be attained through the Social Shopper Boxes!

Check out our previous forum announcement for more information on these great Boxes!

• Goodness, I love that neon furni! <3

3. Looks trippy

4. niiiiice

5. Ok I guess

6. We can still win the old avatars and furniture too though, right?

7. Yes you can 

8. Previous furniture and avatars are still in there! We may eventually move out older stuff the next time we add new things though. :)

9. If/when you move furn or whatever will you rile it out entirely or put it in amazing furn boxes and such?

10. SELLING NEW BUDDY BOX FLOOR FOR 2 BENTOS HMU!

11. ^Try buy/sell furni thread

12. Nice to see all the diversity in these avis....

• O mai, I cannot wait to find out what the pain au chocolat and guacamole combine into!!

14. Wish we could buy some of the new avatars ?