Story Pass: Valentine's Day Edition

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 13, 2019.

1. So you might notice a new object in the store sometime today. This Story Pass - Red Light Stick will start a brand new exclusive story that will grant you the chance to earn limited-time avatars, furniture and special stat items!

Story Pass - Red Light Stick.

The pass will cost 249 ECs to purchase.

Geometric Red Heart.

This story will require to collect Geometric Red Hearts. Collecting certain numbers of these Hearts will reward you with different prizes at each tier!

Some items up for grabs:
    ☞ Bronze Pipe Bed
    ☞ MakroSound 3000
    ☞ K-Pop Idol
    ☞ K-Pop Superstar
    ☞ Raika FuturBike 2019

VERY IMPORTANT things you'll want to know:
    ☞ Collecting the Geometric Red Hearts is NOT the only task required to complete the story, so you'll have to pay special attention on what else you might need to do in order to earn the above rewards.

☞ You will receive Geometric Red Hearts even if you don't buy the pass yet! As soon as you start the story all your collected Hearts will count as progress!

☞ You'll earn both Masc & Femme avatars if you reach that tier.

PLEASE READ:
    BOTH the story AND the pass will be available until noon PST on March 16th, 2019. After this time, both the story and Light Stick will disappear from the game.
    This means that no matter when you start your story, it will be gone from PIMD.

yatri and Muschi like this.
  2. Thank u for giving benefit to just ONLY EC players GREEDY

3. Oh well

KPN96 likes this.
  4. OOF 250 ecs :( I got excited for a moment there

KPN96 likes this.
  5. nice gesture but the avis not cute enough for the cost

KPN96 and Ugliest like this.
  6. o she’s cute

7. Dang lol I won't be able to get the avis they cost so much?

8. The Ice one took so long. If you’re not in a cat club the entire time this is going on, you’ll never actually complete it within a month or two 

9. The avis arent worth getting tbh

10. $25, I’ll have to do free ec walls ;-;

11. This is how ATA makes money, people buy EC's and benefit from it. It's no one's fault you don't buy EC's and it sure as hell ain't ATA's fault.

12. It's not rlly fair that after you pay so much and if you dont complete it, the story disappears. That's 25$ sir, I care.

13. y’all should try something new and say something nice.

14. Once again greedy mf ATA. 249ec for ugly garbage. Pass

15. Definitely a pass... Nty ATA

16. They gotta make money to run this game... if ur determined enough ur getting over 1500ec worth of stuff for 249ec... but it is rather average