Basket Cases

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Don't miss out on your chance to be a playmaker for your team as mayhem in March returns to us this season! Just in time because Space Jam is on Canadian Netflix. You're welcome ;)

Stay tuned for that noon phone call! The chance to win exclusive stat items and rewards through Stories and Club Leaderboard awaits!

Daily Club Leaderboard

We're welcoming back Club Leaderboards!

This time around, your club's teamwork skills will be put to the test! You will be working amongst each other in competing with the rest of the PIMD universe to win PIMD March Mayhem 2019!

Each day, your Club will have a chance to place on the Daily Club Leaderboard.
    Your Club's progress through these daily leaderboards will help determine your overall ranking on PIMD March Mayhem 2019 at the end of the event.

Winners of the PIMD March Mayhem 2019 Leaderboard will be entitled to exclusive Club Pins, as well as individual rewards + special stat item!

Here's what you need to do:
    ☞ Work with your Club to collect as many Ultra Pro Sneakers and Basket-Bottles as you can as a team.
    ☞ Both of these items will be dropping from Premium Parties and POTD/PPOTDs.
    ☞ The number of Sneakers and Basket-Bottles you collect daily will determine your progress on the Daily Club Leaderboard.
    ☞ Depending on your rank at the end of each daily leaderboard (noon Pacific Time), your Club will be awarded College Basketball Jerseys.

Ultra Pro Sneakers and Basket-Bottles.

Sidenote: These two items interchange with each other every day, but they mean one thing = College Basketball Jerseys.

Jersey, sure.

These Jerseys, in turn, will determine your final ranking on the PIMD March Mayhem 2019 Leaderboard. The more Jerseys you and your club collect throughout the event, the higher your chances are of being the ultimate Champion of PIMD's March Mayhem 2019 at the end of the event!

Important Things to Keep in Mind:
    ☞ Collected Sneakers and Basket-Bottles are reset at the beginning of every Daily Leaderboard (noon Pacific Time).
    ☞ The final Daily Leaderboard will end 15 minutes before noon on the 9th of April to give our system time to tally the final number of Jerseys before the event ends.
    ☞ Jerseys may or may not drop from Parties. Who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

May the best team win!

Peep some of them mad hot avis up for grabs this event.

Pet Skins

Airbud and Airbirb! Available through the Store and *~all-new~* Pet Styles Box!

Furniture

This dorm is a slam dunk.

All furniture above are available through all Event Boxes, the Spring Furniture Box, and Furniture Store!

Spring Furniture Box

This season's Furniture Box is out! As always, it contain all furniture from events held during these lovely spring months!

Muschi likes this.
  2. 

3. Gross

4. u shud do brackets again like last time super fun

5. Guess not 

6. I summoned every reaction about this and i got clear result

no take it back

7. Oh boy! Another pvp hunt ?

8. Ooo I like the avis

9. Finally one for the guys

10. Hi my name is trey I have a basketball tomorrowwww I’m a point guard