EVENT Rock 'n Royal

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

Your two new dormmates, Carly and Cordelia, have invited you to a lavish leather-and-royalty-themed birthday party at their family home!

Also, Marco and Quinn hit the mall to catch a sale at Macrocosm of Leather, and JD discovers his blood is much bluer than he thought...

Black Cat Cafe

[​IMG]

Take your half price Cat off to the Black Cat Cafe!

In this Black Friday edition of Cat Cafe, all players will deal around the same amount of damage, as long as they are able to successfully hit the party! This means that you won’t see any changes in your plunder per hit, but as a whole, most Clubs will see a higher total number of hits! Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    Royally fire.

After Dark Avatar Shard Box & Avatars

[​IMG]

Available exclusively until noon Pacific Time on December 31st is the After Dark Shard Box!

At 149 ECs to open, these Shard Boxes will drop at least 800 After Dark Shards.
    In turn, these After Dark Shards are your currency to getting your hands these hot, hot, hot commodities while you can!

Tier 1

[​IMG]

Tier 2

[​IMG]

Tier 3

[​IMG]

πŸ€– RP BOT πŸ€–

Yes, you did indeed read that right.

For this frisky Shard Box, we decided to make another chat game: The RP roles generator!

Type /roles to get a scenario for you and a partner, delivered straight to your chatroom by a surprise guest!

This game works in club chat, PMs, and group chat. You must own one of the After Dark avatars in order to use it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Have fun πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

Black Friday XCs

As alluded to in our Black Friday 2019 post, you'll want to hardcore participate in our BF XCs, and here's why!

[​IMG]

Collect enough of these Onyx Crowns from XCs and you can get your claws on these special Leaderboard Shop items!

These special Crowns can also be traded so either try your hand at our XCs or seek out the best deals on Campus!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Black Friday Avatar Bundle

Not interested in earning those XCs? Want to use the power of Real Moneyℒ️ to get your hands on exclusive content? No worries, we've got you.

Available only until noon PST on Tuesday, December 3rd is our Black Friday Avatar Bundle containing similar items to the Leaderboard Shop!

[​IMG]

There's something for everyone!

Furniture Box

[​IMG]

If you manage to get your hands on one of these Boxes, they'll be dropping Rock 'n Royal furniture starting at Level 3!

Event Furniture

[​IMG]

I can only imagine how sexy things can get if you be frontin' a dorm room like this.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

All will be available through Event boxes, the Rock 'n Royal Furniture Box, and the Furniture Store!

Pet Styles

[​IMG]

These are available for purchase at varying prices until the end of Rock 'n Royal on Tuesday, December 3rd at noon Pacific Time.

2. Oh that's πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

3. Why can I only hit the like button once

Gossamer and YoursBia like this.
  4. Wow 😯

5. male ava be like Eddie Redmayne πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ§‘πŸ’›β€πŸ’™

6. I-
    LMAOOOO

Hag, -Sammi- and Me0w like this.
  7. Rip wallets all over the world

8. I was gonna comment that the story tiers Avis look like bad as usual but then y’all made up for it with the shard ones 😍

-Sammi-, Athena8 and Me0w like this.
  9. That rp generator will revolutionize the way things are done in cc. πŸ™ƒ

Me0w likes this.
  10. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED the guitar 999, I need all the guitars!

Marshall_Lee likes this.
  11. So anyone in the market for a kidney?
    *discloser both are close to failure. But, I’m hoping the money will be long gone before the sucker notices πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

Will also sell a few ribs, I keep hearing ribs are delicious πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Me0w and ATAMarceline like this.
  12. Well, I'm about to be broke

13. Question cuz I'm stupid : where's the avatar bundle? 🌚

14. Avatar Bundles can be found in Molly's Corner!

SarcasticResponse and Twink like this.