LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Myth Fulfillment: A Story Pass

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 29, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

FAQ

Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The VIP story pass and cash story pass are also in Trending.)

I accidentally went home / quit the story. Can I still do the rest of the story?
    Yes! You can just buy the VIP pass or restart item, depending on where you left off.

What if I picked the wrong choices?
    Do I just not get the Tier 4 avatar? You can buy a Golden Pomegranate for 19 EC to retry! (It will restart from middle of the VIP portion of the quest.)

I picked the wrong choice, change it for me.
    Sorry, no. There's even a confirmation! Also, we can't tell if you just didn't like the result of the choice, or you actually mis-tapped.

What if I got the True Ending, but want to restart the quest again anyway?
    You can do that! You just won't get the True ending rewards again, and the choices may result in some weirdness (ie. since you've already picked the best choices, you may get the regular ending even if you pick the best choices again).

Is the quest the exact same after the restart?
    Not exactly. Some rewards are adjusted, since you can't collect some things twice (eg. avatars).
    The number of stuff you have to collect may look much bigger, but that's because the numbers are cumulative - the difficulty itself should be basically the same!

Can I do it a THIRD time?? Just to read the story?
    Sorry, not for this story πŸ˜” But we'll see what we can do if we do a quest like this again!

Can I do both masc and femme quests?
    Yes, but it may do funny things, so try not to do them at the same time. :/

How do the giftable/tradable versions of the story passes in the store work?
    As with the previous story pass, you can gift these story passes to your friends to get extra stuff. Unlike the previous story pass, this one doesn't require you to go through the gift shop.

Instead, you buy the GIFTABLE story pass, then TRADE it with another player to give them the story pass.

This way, you're still gifting story passes, but more easily!

NOTE:
    Trading the Story Pass IMMEDIATELY activates it so no storing it in an alt or freely passing it around for whatever reason there!

BUT I DON'T WANT TO GIFT A STORY PASS
    Chill, it's optional.

I think my quest is harder than my friend's....
    Did you pick a mean choice? >: (

What's the random item (Mysterious Gem/Mysterious Flower) that the game is trying to get me to pay at the end of the story? I don't recall ever getting these!
    It seems to represent the weight of your choices... (The better choices you make, the more of these you get! This is an invisible item, so you can't see how many you have currently.)

2. I’m about to pee my pants

TattedMamii and -Sammi- like this.
  3. I haven't even finish the Masquerade VIP quest πŸ˜‚ But this is awesome! XD

Choochiiiiii, Caraw, Gossamer and 7 others like this.
  4. ATA really throwing us a lot of stuff. :/

5. OMG I LOVE THISπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ–€πŸ–€

6. These Ava's as lit. ❀❀
    Also...
    So many stuff came out at same time And pimd didn't crash? Kudos ATA.

libellule, Statuesque, iEllie and 9 others like this.
  7. Omg omg omg! A Persephone AVI!! I love you ATA!!

Carrie likes this.
  8. Can someone explain? So you don't even have the assurance that you'll get all of the avatars?

9. Pass not giftable? 😒

Petal and Damon like this.
  10. So, if we want the true ending... do we pick all the nice options? Will the choices be obvious?

11. It's giftable, but you have to trade it. There's an item called "GIFTABLE Story Pass (F/M)" in the Misc section of the store, and it activates once it's traded. It's complicated, I know πŸ˜… We just wanted to make it tradeable so hopefully there'll be less chance of scamming.

iAmWhoIam, Kaz_, Prinzjoker and 11 others like this.
  12. Think dating sim - pick the nicest options to get the best possible ending. If you don't get the ending you wanted, there's an item that lets you restart in the misc section of the store! If you restart, you're basically guaranteed the best ending because we get rid of the bad choices the second time through ✨

SavageKay, Cute, Skylar2018 and 13 others like this.
  13. Oh okay tysm! How about the restart pass is it tradeable?

14. Where are these furniture SLOT boxes?.....

15. Don’t buy 2 to gift it guys... you can’t trade them again sadly to someone else, you are obligated to start both stories

16. I'm really glad we get the option to go through twice. I'm a fiend for an evil/bad karma run.

TattedMamii and Lydia like this.
  17. Wait, can we start it if we're still doing the Tarot story pass or will it get messed up??