Valerie's Secret Avatar Bags!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 2, 2018.

1. The Valentine's treats aren't over!
    Introducing Valerie's Secret Avatar Bags!

These Bags are available at the Store to purchase for Cash and cost 200 ECs to open. Each Box contains a guaranteed avatar, and you'll never get the same one twice!

There's a masculine and feminine Box, so choose one (or both) to your liking! Note that each box contains 6 Avatars and can only be opened six times.

Here's a sneak peak of some avatars in each Box!

These wonderful avatar bags will be available in the Store until Noon PST on Tuesday, February 15th. After that, they may be opened from your Showcase if you are able to purchase one before they go away!

Muschi likes this.
  2. Awesome!

3. Yess, just like Black Friday bags

4. So gorgeous!!!

5. So this is where that girl got that avi from? Was it a glitch or a freebee? >.>

6. So it’s like the bf bags.? Once you purchase bag you can open anytime after they disappear.?  sorry I’m slow.

7. Yep, exactly! :)

8. Ooo, me gusta me gusta.?

9. They literally have the similar clothing and postures smh

10. Look who doesn't have 200 ec I cry lol

11. Can’t really see the similar clothing, Black Friday’s avatars are gothic, while these are colourful

12. You can’t see past the WORD arpee ..

13. I Like em 10/10 Good job ATA

14. Now now Buw, don’t be triggered because you look like a woman both in-game and rl.

15. My name is Richard.. I need a new penîs.. donate your inch to me please

16. O and then you’ll be 1.1 inch

17. Doesn’t deny his one inch.

18. Of course I don’t need to, because it should be obvious that it’s fairly big anyways, tyvm.