LIMITED-TIME CONTENT Holi & Purim Avatar + VIP Avatar Pass!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAMarceline, Mar 9, 2020.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

👇🏼 FAQ 👇🏼

Where can I get these dope Holi & Purim Avatars (regular versions)?

☞ In the Event Shop!

How much do these Regular versions cost?

☞ A cool 15 EC.

Okay, so then how do I get the VIP versions? I don't see them in the Store at all!

☞ Funny you should ask! When you purchase a Regular Purim or Holi avatar, you're not buying just an avatar. You are also activating a mini Avatar Pass in order to win the VIP versions! This is the only way you'll get your hands on the VIP version of your avatar.

Wait, so how does the mini Avatar Pass work?

☞ Once you purchase a Regular avatar, you will receive a Story. Complete the tasks in this Story in order to get the VIP version of the avatar you purchased!

How long do I have to complete the Avatar Pass?

☞ The Pass can be completed until June 9th, at noon PDT.

How long will the Regular avis AKA the Pass be available?

☞ You can activate the VIP Pass until March 24th at noon PDT! After this, the regular Holi and Purim avatars will be leaving the Store forever!

Will I need the Holi & Purim gifts to complete my Avatar Pass?

☞ Yes! And this is VERY important because the Holi & Purim gifts will be leaving the Store on March 24th at noon PDT!
    There's no time to procrastinate, finish the gifting portion of the Avatar Pass as soon as you can!

ALSO IMPORTANT
    Event gifts you receive before you activate your Pass do not count towards your progress.
    You will need to receive these gifts while your task is active.

What if I buy a M and F avatar (from the same holiday) at the EXACT SAME TIME. Will I need to do each of the Avatar Passes separately?

☞ NO, and isn't that cool! If you buy both the M and F versions of the Purim or Holi set at the same time (i.e. within moments of each other), your progress for either quest will also count for the other! Get both rewards for single effort!

However, if you purchase the F version now, and the M version at a later time or date, you will have to complete each Story separately. Hurray!

Happy Holi and Purim Sameach to those in our community who celebrate!

#1 ATAMarceline, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    BenSolo, -Sammi-, Krishthi and 10 others like this.
  2. Ooo! Very pretty

Jinger and Lily_ like this.
  3. 💃

Jinger likes this.
  4. I like this 🥺

Jinger likes this.
  5. Oh, these look fun! I like the accessible 15ec price on them, and the best way of warning the VIP versions.

BenSolo, Empress_, juniper27 and 6 others like this.
  6. I thought I typed **neat** way, not best... Idk what happened 🙃😂

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  7. 😱 and **earning ... I leave now 🌚

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  8. #No money March ✌🏻

Mello, _Red_Rose_, Empress_ and 24 others like this.
  9. I like this unique idea but I'm sad to see that you have to drop two cats to get the VIP Avi and the VIP Avi is the only reward 😭 I liked previous story passes because even if I wasn't crazy about the Avis, I always thought it was worth buying because if the EC item rewards.

Maybelline, Mello, Saelisha and 36 others like this.
  10. No other rewards except avis is sad🤧

Calaem, Saelisha, Rylai and 22 others like this.
  11. Interesting.

Jinger and Aphire like this.
  12. #nomoneymarch 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

13. Yes, keep releasing things after that horrible fiasco of yours to make people spend money, good job🚮

WatercolorEyes, Woes, Rylai and 11 others like this.
  14. True, but each pass is only 15 ECs.

Salting10 likes this.
  15. This story pass is lacking tbh

juniper27, Salting10, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  16. But you have to drop two cats to get the VIP 🙃 So if you don't have the cats already, that's like spending an additional 138 EC 🙃 I would be much more ok with this if you got some other rewards too, like they usually do. Not the case this time tho 😔

17. I wouldn't of even just wasted my ec on this if I knew I had to drop 2 additional cats 🙄

18. 😂😂 jokers

DaddyJunior, Salting10 and Aphire like this.
  19. Idk. I'm still on the fence about the whole idea. I think I'm disappointed because it's framed as a story pass, and I'm used to story passes giving things like cats, kinis, and keys as rewards. But this "story pass" only gives a VIP Avi and you have to spend cats to get the avi. (138 EC for two cats) 15 EC for story pass, so 153 EC total.

On the other hand. In the past they usually did 5 EC for regular cultural avis and 200 EC for VIP cultural avis so you would spend less EC with this new story pass thing, if before you would buy both regular and VIP Avis. And you are using two cats so hopefully getting something from that too.

Buuuut for me personally, I would usually only get the 5ec versions of the avis because I'm not a fan of spending $20 (USD) on a single avi. But that was a cost I could justify if I was getting other things like cats, kinis, pim keys as well.