New Avatars available!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May long weekend is here! We have added new avatars for you to enjoy. Pick the one that currently suits you, whether it's a partying mood you're in or what you aspire to be in life. Either way dressing up is fun, you only live once and carpe diem!

Now available from the nurse, select a new photo ID in exchange for credits. The new avatars listed below:

Aspiring Ad Exec
    Groupie
    Cowgirl
    Part-Time Pop Star
    Prima Donna
    Fake DJ

Signed,
    The Dean

2. Are the new avatars available for a limited time...

3. Happywheels was here 

4. Woohooooo! Cool!

5. Isnt it abt time for sum free dr notes sence pm has been messed up for days??? Pls

6. Hm..cowgirl roommate? Seems legit. We don't have them in England

7. Do you think you can add more boys next time? Probably summer themed like a surfer, lifeguard, skateboarder? Just a suggestion...

8. I has le popstar 

9. We need better avatars, like a basketball player, a bodybuilder, a beach babe. Make some cool ones

10. Make awesome cute girls next

11. Can u add more avatars that r 5 credits? If u can that would be awsome!Peace out!!!

12. the object of making new avatars is to have players buy credits

13. Im down for a surfer avatar.. And again with the subject about avatars.. We should be able to buy a character separately from stats to make the game less predictable and more fun.. So i could have a nerd with 35% strength

14. We need a pacific Islander  That would be awesome!

15. Make a thugged out homie from down the block. Thugs go to college to try and make it too

16. PIMD I'm sorry for asking but can you make this an avatar?

[​IMG]

17. I am freakin sexy!!!!!!

18. Try making new avatars fast guys i am very sick of mine and wanna change but there are no good males

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.