Last weekend to get certain Avatars!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by pimd_admin, Dec 6, 2013.

1. A few of our avatars are being locked in the vault on Monday, so this weekend is your last chance to own collect them!

The Hipster
    [​IMG]

The Suburban Rapper
    [​IMG]

Footy Fanatic
    [​IMG]

Know-It-All Nihilist
    [​IMG]

Remember, with our new avatar system, those that have them will be able to use them whenever they want!

2. Great choices to remove I'd also suggest the graphic designer and business student

3. Awww I actually like the hipster and the nihilist ? Oh well.

4. I agree with foreveralice i like those as well. Does this mean we will be getting more to choose from.

5. Not the footy fanatic

6. We'll I'm guessing those are less popular ones now , they always remove avatars to add new ones so I'm guessing so

7. Check my wall for tut price list  All Active

8. Had the hipster for a loooong time before literary snob came out. Wish avatar keeping was in place back then. Miss that guy but I'm way too cheap to buy it again.

9. I'd buy the Nihilist again and the Footy Fanatic for once but I'm too cheap

10. Hockey Goalie FTW ?

11. chef avatar perhaps? culinary student

12. 

13. Hi can i join your club

14. I love the Nihilist, he's so sexy.  Anyway, my bf already has it, so it's ok 

15. Nooo i have not enaugh ecs to buy them all
    ata can u pls give us time till new year? Pls wait and remove by 31.December
    i want them all!!!!
    Pls ATA!!!!!!!!

16. It would be THAT nice!!!

17. Can we please get a real man avatar? One with facial hair. Like a beard and long hair? Plenty of real men wear long hair and beards in college. Reflect our heritage! Vikings for the win!

18. Question: so once you have bought a avatar and you buy another you can keep switching between the two? 0.0