Design an Avatar Winners!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Dec 23, 2013.

1. The votes have come in and we've narrowed down the finalists to our three lucky winners of the Design an Avatar Contest.

Best Female Avatar
    [​IMG]

Best Male Avatar
    [​IMG]

Best Dressed Avatar
    [​IMG]

Congratulations to the above three entries, each of which will be turned into an in game Avatar by the PIMD design team. The winners will receive all three Avatars once they are released in game as well as 100 EC each.

The remaining finalists will receive their pick of one of the new avatars once they're released in game as well.

Both winners and finalists, please send a message to our Facebook page including your PIMD username, and, if you're a finalist, the avatar you'd like to receive.

Note: Unfortunately, we had to disqualify the Trend, Gothic, and Baseball entries due to evidence of them being copied from other sources and not created for this contest. Thank you to everyone who played fair.

2. Congratulations winners and finalists

3. Congrats I like the choices  but don't we all ready have a pop star?

4. T.T dang it! I really loved the gothic. That's unfortunate. But congrats to the winner! I'm so glad the french won. I can't wait till it's released!

5. The mascot is cool ?

6. how come i dont get 100ec for playing pimd?

7. Those who were dq do they get a choice of avatar?

8. They will not. We don't feel it fair to offer rewards to those who have not made an effort in the event.

9.  GOOD JOB YALL

10. @Pimd_Community

Will there be more contest for other stuff besides gifts and avatars?

11. ignoring me ?

12. when will these avatars be released?

13. When we can buy new ava?

14. I see we have some anxious people out there for these new avatars. We're going to be having our design team working on these, and will release details on their launch once we've got them ready.

15. Is it just me or the first avatar looks like a maid? 

16. The girls always have the best avi's. No guy is gonna want that hideous mascot. Gothic & trend should have won even tho they were copied yall could of designed it diffrently. Disappointed.

17. Congratulations to all winners, and thank you pimd_community for responding to our comments.

18. Whay some players can't post question here?