Thank you A Thinking Ape!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Trashieee, Jul 12, 2019.

1. β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ§‘

As most of you have seen, I proposed to Manic. YAY! πŸŽ‰

My post is to show appreciation to all of the ATA team, as I couldn't have done this without them.
    I couldn't be more thankful to them right now. They were just as excited as I was!

[​IMG]

The whole process was crazy, but they did amazing with everything. They really went above and beyond!
    So let's run through this. if you don't like sappy love stories, stop reading now.

The whole idea came because of my love for PimD and now, Manic's obsession because of me. It was perfect, it was something we both enjoyed doing together.
    Judge, but look where you are right now. 🌚

The devs were there through my crazy break downs, and all the 'what ifs' I had. I'm human, yes I freaked out. They helped me calm tf down.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would also like to say a big thank you to -Red_Panda- , not only did she help me and keep me calm, she also had to deal with Manic's freak out's about me being distant and her getting worried. #notsorry. I was stressing asf. πŸ˜‚
    You did amazing Salko, thank you!

We went away for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary, and it was awesome.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can I just quietly say, she got me the best damn present! In person meet and pats of Tiger cubs at Dreamworld. It was the best damn day ever!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They were so cute!

The weirdest but also super cool thing, we went to a real life cat cafe.

[​IMG]
    You literally have coffee and chill with cats all day.

Enough of our advantures even though I want to go on. 😒

So, the time had come. The perfect time.

[​IMG]
    The morning of.

ATA added our rings to our showcase. I managed to get Manic distracted looking at them, hoping she wouldn't click to see the description as I got down on one knee.

You know the rest, all the cute stuff to make them fall in love with you even more.
    She cried, I was shaking, we laughed, a good 5 minutes of hugging, but she didn't answer me. It was more like... "So ah, babe, yeah or nah?" She laughed and said "Of course it's a yes, a million times yes."

It was memorable and I'll never forget the look on her beautiful face. My heart melted in all of that 2 seconds.

So here it is, after saying yes, ATA equipped our avatars and gave a big congratulations.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Our real rings

I cannot wait to marry this cutie, and now that all the stress and nerves are gone, we are enjoying the engagement life.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and congratulations. We appreciate each and every one of you and are sorry for not being able to thank you all individually.

Thank you to A Thinking Ape for making this happen and being supportive through everything!

[​IMG]

Please remember, your negative comments are welcome, but not taken into consideration or cared about.

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!
    This would of made sense if I posted it when it happened, but it was still pride month.

Love Trashieee and Manic. πŸ’•
    Nine years later and we are finally getting married! πŸ’πŸΌ

[​IMG]

Also, we spontaneously got matching tattoos.

[​IMG]

2. I'm not crying; you're crying. 😭
    Congrats, guys!

Circus-Peanut, obsessed, Lime and 2 others like this.
  3. This is so precious and thoughtful πŸ’–
    Congratulations both of you!

Manic likes this.
  4. This is so wonderful! So glad ATA was able to do this for you guys! Congratulations!!!

Manic likes this.
  5. You guys are so fucking cute!!!! I'm so happy for you both!!! Your rings are gorgeous.

Are the devs gonna be invited to your wedding? 😁

6. Thank me next.

Maddi_Matsu, MiniMinx and Manic like this.
  7. Thank you, next.

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  8. Could you imagine them all flying here, they have lives too. πŸ˜‚

Maddi_Matsu and Muschi like this.
  9. WOOOOHOOOO!!!! I'm so happy for you both!! What an amazing and beautiful engagement/love story. You guys are the best and I love that Ata played a key role! The avatars are the best and I'm glad you were able to pull off your dream proposal!!! Its definitely unique and one of a kind ❀🐼 Happy Pride Month!!! CANT WAIT to see your next steps 😊

Maddi_Matsu and Manic like this.
  10. Office field trip!!!!!!

11. Happy for you Tash! This story was hecka beautiful, All the best! πŸ’•

-Byte.

Manic likes this.
  12. I'll take it.

Maddi_Matsu, MiniMinx and Manic like this.
  13. Congrats Guys!!

Manic likes this.
  14. Trashieee, I always say I'm lucky to have you, but that's really not true... Luck had nothing to do with it. There's a reason we ended up together after 8 years of friendship and secret feelings, a force bigger than you and I could even begin to fathom brought us together. I'm forever thankful to have met you, been beside you through the ups and downs cheering each other on, to realising without a doubt we were something more than friends. And now, beginning a new adventure, experiencing life and growing both as individuals, and together. I love you more than I can put into words, and I am so happy you chose me. πŸΌπŸΎπŸ’•

To our friends, for keeping Trash calm and supporting her, and for reassuring me that she definitely loved me and was just stressed, when she started seeming distant and I irrationally thought she might be leaving me. Thank you. Both the best kept secret and the most anxiety inducing time of my life. Secretive jerks. I love you, though. πŸ˜‚πŸΌβ€οΈ

A huge thank you to ATA from me also, for agreeing to be a part of it, and helping her pull this off. To the designers for no doubt dealing with her detail obsessive self during the process, and the rest of the team for keeping her calm enough to go through with it. I am so appreciative. How cool will this story be to tell for the rest of our lives!? Way cool. You guys rock! 🀘🏼

RosaHarp, Salko, ATAMarceline and 6 others like this.
  15. Congratulations on the big proposal

Very elaborate. you can see the amount of love that was behind all of the details and the design of the setup, the date, etc.

It's big. And I hope your marriage keeps the energy of this proposal for a long time to come.

Muschi, Byte and Manic like this.
  16. This is cute. I wish you both good luck with the new journey ahead!

Manic likes this.
  17. YesssssssπŸ˜­πŸ’“

My bb Manic growing up so fastπŸ˜­πŸ’“

Trash 🌚 idk keep being you. U know ily also

Congratulations againπŸ˜πŸ’“

ThePhoenix2HisSloth and Manic like this.
  18. This almost made me cry, it’s so adorable.

Congratulations to you both! Wishing you all the happiness in the world πŸ’•

19. Congratulations

Manic likes this.
  20. This is the cutest shet I've ever seen. 😭😭

Congratulations you two!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

Manic likes this.