Bunny Side Up

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Final Leaderboard for Challenge Weekend #2:

Top 50 - 796 Easter Medals #2
    Top 200 - 344 Easter Medals #2

Oh, Easter. A time for spring, flowers and bunnies. I hope you guys are ready as the latest Stories are filled with them! Bunnies, I mean.

Galaxy Eggs

This event is going to run a little differently! All parties will now be dropping event items (this means you guys don't have to worry about the Party of the Day during this hunt)!

As you complete parties, you guys will stumble upon different (and beautifully) coloured eggs. There are four different eggs to be collected.

Each party will be dropping one colour at a time, with the exception of Cat Cafe and Pizza Pop Art. These two parties will be dropping all four coloured eggs at any time!

(Do note that we may or may not change up which parties drop which colours as the hunt goes on - we like keeping you guys on your toes!)

Once you collect one egg of each colour from completing different parties, they will automatically combine into Galaxy Eggs! These Galaxy Eggs will determine your progress throughout the event and on the Leaderboards!

Weekend Challenges

We heard you guys' feedback about the challenges and so we brought them back but with a tweak! Instead of daily challenges, we've given you guys the chance to place on the Challenge Leaderboards exclusively on the weekends!

The first weekend challenge starts on Friday, April 7th at noon PST to Monday, April 10th at noon PST. This challenge will be about completing parties - what you guys are already good at!

The second weekend challenge Friday, April 14th at noon PST to Monday, April 17th at noon PST. During this challenge, you guys will have to find a special collectible item.

Easter Bunny Box

And of course, the customary PIMD box! These are dropping from parties and will contain the usual goodies: Hypnocats, DNs, Care Packs, oh and event-exclusive avatars and furniture.

By the way, you didn't get this from me but there's talk of a super rare, secret item dropping from parties only known as the Golden Egg. There are only a handful of these out and about but anyone who gets their hands on one stands a chance at winning limited edition stat items and furniture! Trust me, you'll want one.

Here are this event's avatars! These ones drop strictly from the Boxes, but there are more dropping from the Leaderboards and Side Stories!

Furniture

Your dorm is about to turn into a pastel wonderland with these gorgeous furniture items now available through the Boxes and the Store!

Muschi likes this.
  2. Pretty good avis

3. Yay easter 

4. Avis arent that good ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5. Choked when I saw the bunny man avi 

6. That ManBun is making me laugh.. Idk why 

7. ARIANA GRANDE says hi

8. Avis are on fire ?

9. KYLIE JENNER FOR PRESIDENT

10. Ever hear of a break devs? Ps Avis not as good as last years.

11. Keep da b2b hunts comin ata we want more!!!!!

12. YES OLD SCHOOL HUNT

13. The bunny girl and the VIP guy actually look pretty good. You're adding detail to their hair and faces. Giving them proportionate heads and faces. Keep up. Just try work with the other Avis as well

14. The avis this time are actually quite decent

15. Golden egg from boxes or parties though hey

Maddi_Matsu likes this.