Social Shopper Boxes: New Avatars, Items and Furniture!

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAWanda, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Check out the Social Shopper Boxes for fun new additions!

Introducing Molly's BFFs! ...or the entire cast of Harvest Moon. Whichever you prefer.

Furniture

I wood love to live in this sort of setup.

Stat Items

Like last time, we've added yet again more mysterious items that will combine into moooore mysterious items which we'll leave for you guys to piece together ;)

Nooblets: Please Read

What are Social Shopper Boxes?

More popularly known in the PIMD community as Buddy Boxes, Social Shopper Boxes are gift boxes that come with certain DN and EC purchases at the Store.

How Do I Get One?

You can get 'em one of two ways:
    1. Make a DN/EC purchase yourself and receive a Box for you, and for your Club Members!
    2. Receive one when someone else in your Club generously makes a DN/EC purchase!

You, as the purchaser, can earn one Social Shopper Box. There are four tiers, depending on which package you purchase: BFF, Super, Celebrity, OR Legend Boxes.

Club members can receive either one of three different tiers: Buddy, Bestie, OR BFF Boxes.

The $4.99 (USD), $19.99, $74.99, and $99.99 packs all have Social Shopper Boxes, with the buddy box being at the $19.99 value. The bigger the purchase, the sweeter the Box drops!

K, But What's In Them?
    Special avatars, unique furniture, and rare items that combine into even rarer stat items. All these Box drops can only be attained through the Social Shopper Boxes!

Check out our previous forum announcement for more information on these great Boxes!

^ Me irl every day.

Muschi likes this.
  2. AHHHH AMAZING! /swoon

3. Oooooo

4. Ooòoooo there IIISSSSS new stuffs

5. The left-most dude. Want.

6. Omggg the first girl with the flowers in her hand!!! Ahh how freakin cute ))):

7. Couldn’t release this an hour ago when I was buying stuff left and right? 

8. Never buy things on new months, try right to left now :)

9. No coz reset waznt even 1hr ago. Ata always does stuff after reset

10. pink omg 

11. Omg yes!!! All the new stuff is amazing but this is my fave! I love you ata

12. I’m gonna go broke. Rip me

13. Looks nice 

14. I'm so excited about these new additions! That brunette is so adorbs... I swear... Love the new furni as well!!! ATA sure knows how to take my money...

15. How will i know the prices of these furnitures?

16. Theres a price guide look at that