[HUNT]School of Hipsterdry

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by pimd, Sep 9, 2015.

1. You got your acceptance letter, you made it into a house, you bought all those enormous books, now the school year begins.....

From now until September 22nd at NOON PDT complete parties to earn Marauding GPS.

Collect 200 of them and they'll turn into a Winged Key.
    Use the Winged Key to open up a Magical Luggage from the Store to win exclusive avatars and magical items!

OR.....
    Collect enough Winged Keys and purchase an Ultra Rare Avatar outright!

This option is not for the faint of heart.
    Collecting enough Winged Keys to buy an Ultra Rare Avatar is like writing your 7th year thesis on theoretical transfiguration, with your toes, with no internet or smart friends to cheat off.

We're giving this a try based on the feedback we've reviewed, however keep in mind these avatars are ULTRA rare, they're meant to be an accomplishment to get.

PoTD & PPotD

Marauding GPS, Winged Keys and Marauding GPS Jackpots will drop from Cat Cafe, Pizza Pop(Art), and the Party and Pro Party of the Day.

You'll need to work together to find out which parties they are. Be quick though, Party of the Day parties will drop hunt items for that day only.

Magical Luggage Rewards

When you use a Winged Key with the Magical Luggage from the store you'll have a shot at earning any of the avatars or items below!

Common Avatars

Rare Avatars

Ultra Rare Avatars

Spell Slinging School Supplies
    In addition to the avatars, the Magical Luggage also contains a variety of magical items, some of which are rumoured to combine into an EPIC COMBO ITEM.
    You'll have to work together to figure out which pieces go together.

Keep an eye out for other apparitions making their way around campus in the future....

2. What if I get kicked out for rude behavior?

3. I keep getting a notification that says I need skate keys. ?️

4. u know avis arent rare when u release the same hunts with the same stat avis month after month right pimd?

6. a chance to get the rare girl avatar

7. ?? Skate Key ??

8. I mean the ultra rare girl avatar

9. And so it beings

10. Lacrosse star ? I want

11. London over bus

12. What u think :| nah it starts tommorow

13. 2000 keys bahahaha awesome challenge half accepted maybe sort of hmm idk wait no yes soon lol