A Midsummer School Dream

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Final Leaderboard

Top 10 - 221,722 Love-in-Idleness
    Top 100 - 98,084 Love-in-Idleness
    Top 500 - 52,096 Love-in-Idleness

Summer classes got you down? Time to take in some nature and let your mind wander...

The weather's fine and all manner of wildflowers are in bloom. Grab a book of your favorite sonnets or plays and take a hike! Or, get some of your friends together and catch an outdoor performance or two of a Shakespeare play.

Heed the call of the Bard and immerse yourself in a summer Shakespearean fantasy!

Event Progress

This Event follows a new format for progress and rewards

As you complete the Party of the Day, Pro Party of the Day, Cat Cafe, Pizza Pop Art, and both Super Pro Parties you'll find Love-in-Idleness until the end of the event on 12PM PDT on July 20th.

You can use these Love-in-Idleness in one of two ways:
    1) Hold on to them to earn progress in the main event
    2) Spend 500 Love-in-Idleness to purchase Crystal Drink Powder from the store.

Crystal Drink Powder can then be either used to purchase Love Brew for yourself, or be gifted to other players so that they can then purchase Love Brew.

Note: Crystal Drink Powder can be purchased until the end of the event at 12PM PDT on July 20th.

Love Brew

Love Brew is available in the Store for purchase using Crystal Drink Powder and provides a way to earn immediate event rewards (see below for a list of all the possible event rewards). Crystal Drink Powder can be purchased from the store using 500 Love-in-Idleness, and can also be gifted to other players.

NOTE: Purchasing Crystal Drink Powder will remove 500 Love-in-Idleness from your inventory, and they will NOT count towards your event totals.

Love Brews can be opened until the end of the event at 12PM PDT on July 20th.

Fairy Lantern

As you complete parties you'll occasionally stumble upon Fairy Lanterns. These can be opened in one of two ways:

- Using a Dragonfly Key which is purchased using cash. (Limit 2 Per Day)
    - Using a Gold Dragonfly Key which is purchased using EC. (No Limit)

These can contain different numbers of event items, as well as a rare chance at Hypnocats, Doctor's Notes, Pizza Bikinis, and Care Packages.

Lanterns can be opened until the end of the event at 12PM PDT on July 20th.

Reward Tiers

Reward Tiers below are based on the number of Love-in-Idleness you have at the end of the event.

Item Stats

Acorns
    [stats]2,500/2,500[/stats]

Donkey Ears
    [stats]4,250/4,250[/stats]

Mushroom Lamp
    [stats]6,250/6,250[/stats]

Origami Butterflies
    [stats]12,500/12,500[/stats]

Jar of Fairies
    [stats]22,500/22,500[/stats]

Pinecone Centerpiece
    [stats]45,000/45,000[/stats]

Bouquet of Lavender
    [stats]125,000/125,000[/stats]

Knot Bracelet
    [stats]250,000/250,000[/stats]

Healing Crystal
    [stats]750,000/750,000[/stats]

Bead Bracelet
    [stats]2,250,000/2,250,000[/stats]

Leaderboards

Current Leaderboards are posted in Campus Chat and set as a Campus Announcement every hour.

2. Oh wow.

3. 

4. i just wanted rest....i just....

5. Look how cuuuuute!!!!

6. Not bad

7. Ata always giving shirtless avis

8. wait wait wait. WHAT THE HECK DOES LOVE BREW DO?!?!

9. They're actually pretty decent for once.

10. On the topic of Shakespeare...
    As much as I respect the man and most of his works...

I must say that the movie Ten Things I Hate About You was superb.
    It's got Heath Ledger. C'mon.

11. btw give my props to whoever designed the hunt rewards, they're super cute

12. Dang..avid so cute..I love this hunt 