Opposing Camps

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by ATAMarceline, Jun 29, 2017.

1. The latest Stories are here!

How This Event Works

At 1 PM PDT today, Molly will be hitting you up on your phone! Complete the Story she sets out for you in order to receive your official invitation to one of two camping trips: the first, organized by JD and Alexa ("Camping Invite"), and the second, by Tess and Quinn ("Glamping Invite")! All of PIMD will be divided into these two camps, kind of like the Sorting Hat would at Hogwarts.

What your invitation looks like.

Once you accept your invitation, you will receive further Stories based on which camping trip you get invited to! While the invitation you receive will determine who you go camping with, there are still ways to collect all available stat items and avatar rewards!

New Bento Boxes!

We're releasing our next Bento Boxes from our special "Artist Series" Bento Boxes! These ones are specially handcrafted by Alf, one of our most talented cartoonists!

Collect 10 of each of the following: Hans the Octopus, Treat the Pig, Michael the Chicken and Carlp the Carp to create an Alf Set Bento Box.

Each of the four parts for this Bento are dropping from Event Boxes exclusively! Each item will continue to drop after this event so you guys will be able to earn them Bento Boxes as future events come through!

Furniture

Cabin dreams comin' through, comin' true.

That's not all for this event though – keep a lookout on the forums for upcoming surprises!

2. When does it end and why isn't this red again? Lol

4. Where are the good avis??

5. But why

So am I gonna CC or just party?

6. Why is there two sides if we apparently get the same items/avis?

7. I love how hunt has nun to do with 4th of july

8. How come bookshelves aren't a thing anymore for new furniture sets.? ?

9. Is one harder than the other?

10. I'm assuming they want us to buy them since there's a lot for ec.

11. So do we choose which camping trip or are we assigned?

12. ata. My rewards from last hunt man. HELP

13. That girl avi tho 

14. I need to see them Avis before I decide..

15. Thus is awesome