The Avatar Database Guide

Discussion in 'Guides' started by AdalineRose, Nov 18, 2019.

1. AdalineRose likes this.
  2. The avi you want is on the 1st page some where

AdalineRose likes this.
  3. Such a rad Forum Post!💗 Great job! But also a little jealous of all the amazing avatars ATA has created that I'll never be able to have.😭 Maybe bring back every single avi?!😍 Lol just kidding, but still wish some of the avis could come back

4. You missed a few avatars from 4-5 years ago but amazing job!

Also didn’t see my rs’ KAW avatar, an avatar that only belongs to her (which lags the server when she puts it on 😂)

5. Congratulations on the guide! 🙂❤️:)
    It's finally finished and before the expected schedule. ❤️
    I know how much effort you've put in and everyone else who helped in creating this guide. ❤️😍
    Thank you so much to everyone especially Addy, Kara and the team ❤️🥰
    Was nice working with you all for this meaningful guide! 🥰

6. Looking back at all these avis makes me feel so old. Brings back so many memories.. we've had some pretty amazing hunts throughout the years. To many more. 💕

7. I know the Kaw one is in the thread, you might’ve just missed it. If you can think of the exact avatars that are missing I suggest you pm @AdalineRose, the creator, so they can be added in.

DezTheNeko likes this.
  8. WHAT'S NEW

A very special request from the PIMDANONYMOUS Website Owner
    KAW Girl Owner, Tutorial Maker, and Website Creator @Abusive has made herself known! She is an absolute legend <3 A huge round of applause for all her hard work over the years.

Hunts
    Roots and Branches

[​IMG]

Multiple Changes and additions to Unobtainable Avatars and these are just a few

NPC'S Curtesy of [ATA]Claptrap
    [​IMG]

Cover Photos
    [​IMG]

Icons
    [​IMG]

Final Comments
    We hope to have the black friday avatars up soon but its 60-70 avatars!! Have patience while we work on it. Thank you <3

And as always a huge thanks to @-PA_KaramelApples- for coding this all!

9. Ahhhh Addy! Everything has been so hectic this is the first time I e been able to actually sit down and look at the WHOLE thing! It amazing! I’m in awe of what you and the team have accomplished with this! Congrats!! 💕🤯

10. So many bad avatars. THE MEMORIES

11. Newsletter #2
    Hi PIMD Community!
    Welcome to the first official posting of the Avatar Database Guide Newsletter!
    I want to thank everyone who helped me find all these avatars!
    If you didn't know before, ATA likes even numbers. This last batch of avatars made up 70!!! That's a LOT of avatars! Champagne and Buddy box COMBINED don't even release that many at once. Definitely took us a good while past black friday to make this next portion go live!
    Without further ado, here are ALL the new editions to the guide! You might even see a surprise at the end 😁

Rock and Royal Hunt
    [​IMG]

December 2019 Spinners
    [​IMG]

Greek Shards
    [​IMG]
    After Dark Shards
    [​IMG]
    Story Pass: Myth Fulfillment

[​IMG]
    Permenate Store Avatars
    [​IMG]
    Bundle Avatars
    [​IMG]

XC Leaderboard
    [​IMG]
    Unobtainable Avatars:
    CARLY & CORDELIA

[​IMG]

12. Newsletter #3

Hello Pimd Community! I hope you all had a good time celebrating the holidays! Not to mention, its also a brand new decade!! New year, new you, and a new newsletter for the Avatar Database Guide😁 A huge thanks to Rad and -Sakurahime- for catching me up on photoshop! Of course, @-PA_KaramelApples- for getting the guide all fixed!

December 2019

Ice Escapades

[​IMG]

Carols and Sugarplums
    [​IMG]

Dropping the Ball
    [​IMG]

January 2020!!

January Spinner Avatars

[​IMG]

13. i c
    cant see anything

14. Try looking again with a stronger WiFi signal or with cellular data, sometimes the pictures don’t always load but it is there.

Muschi likes this.
  15. yr
    yea got it, i bought the aftet dark avatar but its not on my avatar list, can someone please help me?

16. It’s a glitch that the devs are trying to fix, you can access it through the “items” section of your profile (not showcase) if you’re on iPhone.

Muschi likes this.
  17. o
    omg tysm! omg 😭🥺🥺🥺🥺

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  18. Anything for next month spoilers

19. If you look in this thread instead you can see a “leak” for the next hunt.

Muschi likes this.