Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Well the idea was kind of use 😊

Figgles, Adore and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  2. I like to suggest the next hunt to be something Japanese themed , would love to have avis like samurai, ninjas ,and shinobis something like naruto.

3. Okay but hear me out. And no I'm not trolling. Hear me out. Backstreet boys themed hunt 😭😭😭

Hag, DanaDangerous and Circus-Peanut like this.
  4. I still say an Egyptian God themed set of avatars would be AWESOME

5. I would like to see a horror themed Christmas hunt. And perhaps story passes where you can buy a Naughty pass or Nice pass. I think the passes should be centered around pvp and upgrading rather than dropping ec items for parties/using dns. The Naughty pass would win a M/F Krampus avi and the Nice pass would win a M/F Santa avi. The Santa avi would have to look less festive to fit the theme. Maybe a blood soaked santa holding a candy cane axe or candy cane sword dripping with blood? Just a thought that I think would be a breath of fresh air rather than a stereotypical Christmas theme or Christmas Past/Future theme.

Hag, Rosalia, Circus-Peanut and 11 others like this.
  6. And for hunt box avis maybe M/F elf archers or rogues 🤔

7. Can I please make a suggestion for a hunt and room please. The theme will be a pandemic of pandas instead of virus. The hunt would be called Panda Pandemic Pandemonium with a beautiful black and white room full of panda stuff. Please make it happen!

8. I like this idea a lot! Maybe we’ll see something similar next year☃️

MizzRedd likes this.
  9. My rs and I both want another hero/villian hunt. We love the DC universe. I think it'd be cool to have a comic-con hunt, with avis cosplaying as their favorite heroes and villians

1. original post
    2. This post is retake from this
    Please see the different links to the original comments and check what the player has developed as an idea.

• Goth (Creepy pastel)
    • Dark Goth - Vampires (Originals/Vampire Diaries/Castlesque ) - 10 + ppl (this was also in the survey in summer 2021)
    • Princess - 4 ppl
    • Fairies (Winx Club drama show example) - 7 ppl or this example
    • Magician
    • Seasonal (Spring/Summer/Winter/Fall)
    • Elements (Earth/Fire/Water) (see this too
    • Harry Potter - Revamped -This Page link has a few posts about it
    • Umbrella Academy
    • Doctor Who * * Doctor Who : Also this include these 2 threads about the discussion over the possibility Thread & Thread
    Japanese ideas

• Women with swords - around 20+ ppl - check this idea about a revamped Samurai
    • Ninja /Shinobi
    Anime theme hunt
    • Sailor Moon - 8 ppl
    • Attack on the Titans - 2+
    • Demon Slayer - 2
    • Original Pokémon (turn into a pvp idea) - 5+
    • Naruto Style
    Ideas about population
    • “Aboriginal - First Nations
    • Persian Hunt - 2
    • Egyptian (Ancient Egypt) (mentioned of the Egypt gods and goddesses as avatars ) - 11 ppl
    • Norse Gods
    Career Fair Hunt ideas
    • Aviation
    • Medical - 8 ppl (a couple more posts on the subject can be found on p.24)
    • Military - 8 ppl and see this
    Several hunts based on movies on previous posts
    • Steampunk - 5 ppl
    • Magical creatures : Phoenix- Dragons * note some furnitures were done*
    Pride Hunt
    • Drag Hunt
    • Lady Gaga
    Halloween Hunt
    Christmas ideas
    Valentine
    Heroes VS Villains
    Others

• Have a Fashion Hunt - 3 (Revamped or another one ) - describe (also Fashion Trends and here
    • Evening gown - Prom Hunt (it was another one)
    • Shark theme - 2 ppl
    Horror - based on movies
    • Caroline -10 +
    • Creepy dolls
    • Orphan (the movie)
    Xxxx
    Also another point; 🥴 PIMD Discord has submission about hunt ideas (similar to ideas here).
    And many more ; it’s not a definite list. Feel free to check previous comments on the thread. I am only trying to help 😊.

Some players suggestions who did not receive any likes or may have took a break (unless I saw likes). Feel free to see previous post and comments and likes those ideas. At some point, I got tired so I didn’t include all.

Dhiwatah, InkdMedusa, Figgles and 2 others like this.
  10. GOLDEN GIRLS HUNT RN #RIPBettyWhite 🤌🏻 but fr though a bob ross hunt too. I wanna paint some happy little trees. 😌💙

11. A Matrix hunt!😎 The new movie is coming out soon!

Kain, MizzRedd and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  12. For Christmas I would like to see a polar express theme hunt. Also maybe we can have like Christmas ava shards with them in pajamas 🌝 since I haven’t heard of y’all doing that before so yeah.

13. Steampunk: probably not a whole hunt because I imagine making a steampunk dorm might be challenging, but I definitely want to see some steampunk avis and stats, so maybe a story pass?

Renaissance/medieval: definitely want to see some of ye olde English babes in those flowy corset dresses. I think stats for that might be slightly difficult, but I would love to see a full-blown castle-esque dorm. And none of that girly Prismey stuff, I want the drab, earthy colors.

Summer in the park: legit going to the park on a sunny day. The dorm could have walls and floors depicting a blue sky, shining sun, and lush grass, and then the furniture could be akin to a park bench, a tree, maybe a picnic blanket. I also want just plain avis, wearing shorts and having their hair tied up. They could be in motion, like, one eating ice cream, one blowing bubbles, one throwing a frisbee. Something simple for summer!

Hospital and (for halloween) haunted hospital/insane asylum: not like the mad scientist dorm we got for one October monthly theme. I'd want both of these to be hunts, with doctor avis and patient avis. Regular hospital dorm could depict a hospital hallway, like, at a nurse's station. Haunted/asylum could depict a derelict room (not sure, really). Actually maybe asylum should be a story pass or shard avis

14. I just hope some of the ideas will happen

15. It'd be cool to have something like Jennifer's Body, something sexy and scary. Some kinky and unclothed avi for valentine's would be great. Also y'all make a lot of money on this app, I think y'all should upgrade and start listening to your players. Maybe animated avatars in the future would be great

Zycaryia, Fobia, CorneIia and 2 others like this.
  16. - squid game themed hunt, possibly pvp
    - the matrix would be cool as someone else suggested
    - pokemon hunt revamped, haven’t been around for one in the 3+ yrs i’ve been on so it would be neat
    - doubt it will happen but a genshin impact inspired hunt would be neat too 😎

17. The new hunt is said to be related to the Matrixx . I hope 🤞 this help for anyone who were awaiting this hunt .

[​IMG]

Poseidon777 likes this.
  18. I would love to see a German Karneval hunt. We have this old tradition where we go out on the street in costumes to see parades where they throw candy to the kids. We celebrate it for 6 whole days. During that time there are some cute traditions as following:
    The ‘Woman’s Carnival’ which happens on the Thursday before Ash Wednesday, also known as Altweiber Fastnacht. This is a day when women can express their freedom and have a lot of fun. Tradition encourages ladies to cut men’s ties and place kisses on those they fancy. It is a flirty, fun event many people look forward to every year – of both genders!
    The whole thing about this celebration is to have fun, drink alcohol and to have a carefree week.
    I also think this would be a great theme for a hunt, because it’s really loved by students.

Rosalia likes this.
  19. Ice hockey hunt
    with pvp actions 😌
    Separate all ppl who will join pvp for different hockey clubs and make it as a competition. You can’t beat your team mates - but it’s fine if you could beat others

-Mrs_Mis- and Rosalia like this.