Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I just want something summery and pretty😔💖

Figgles likes this.
  2. How about steampunk?

3. I’d like a starbright theme again

4. I know it’s been said but a doctor who inspired one would be good

GoddessHailey likes this.
  5. I add the number of players who either mentioned the idea or likes it considering it as they agreed to see the idea (does not includes likes on this original post).

+ more ppl might have thought of it or mentioned elsewhere. The links refers to post in the previous pages so you don’t need to scroll all over the places and to other threads

A few ideas from players were mentioned in the previous pages
    • Goth (Creepy pastel)
    • Dark Goth - Vampires (Originals/Vampire Diaries/Castlesque ) - 10 + ppl
    • Alien
    • Princess - 3
    • Lizard
    • Fairies (Winx Club drama show example)
    • Magician
    • Robot
    • Seasonal (Spring/Summer/Winter/Fall)
    • Elements (Earth/Fire/Water
    • Heartbreaking / Anti- Valentine
    • Star Trek
    • Star Wars - 1 @ianthe
    • St - Patrick (similar to the Padraig Hunt 2018) - edit : not sure if we can consider this St-Patrick 2021 as a revamped
    • HP - Revamped @Candace404 This Page link has a few posts about it
    • Umbrella Academy
    • Doctor Who *
    • Ninja
    And many more ; it’s not a definite list. Feel free to check previous comments on the thread. Only trying to help 😊

More ideas
    • Women with swords - around 20+ ppl - check this idea about a revamped Samurai
    • Women in suits
    Anime theme hunt
    • Sailor Moon - 5+
    • Attack on the Titans - 2+
    • Demon Slayer - 2
    • Original Pokémon (turn into a pvp idea) - 5+
    Ideas about population
    • “Native” - First Nations (unfortunately I don’t know the correct term to address in English; thought the post mention “Native”
    • Persian Hunt - 2
    • Egyptian (Ancient Egypt) (mentioned of the Egypt gods and goddesses)
    Career Fair Hunt ideas @LeeJarrett
    • Aviation
    • Medical
    • Military
    Several hunts based on movies on previous posts
    • Steampunks
    • Magical creatures : Phoenix- Dragons
    • Candyland - @Emsliemoon
    Pride hunt
    • Drag Hunt
    • Lady Gaga

Others

Also this include these 2 threads about the discussion over the possibility Thread & Thread

• Have a Fashion Hunt - 3 (Revamped or another one ) - describe
    • Evening gown - Prom Hunt
    • Shark theme - 2 ppl
    Horror - based on movies
    Xxxx
    Also another point; 🥴 pimd discord has submission about hunt ideas (similar to ideas here)
    I miss a bunch of comments but I want to add a few things on my original post.

6. I wish ATA start some haunted hunt soon.

7. Must've taken a ton of time and efforts!! Really appreciate it!!!💕

8. ok hear me out, i abso loved the harajuku shard avis last year so can we have like a hunt with harajuku, tokyo, baddie, egirl, softgirl, lolita-esque themes all mushed together or smthng o_O

9. I have been thinking of a way a hunt could relate better to all over the world. I started asking a few people to share their 2 favorite songs. I started a Playlist on Spotify that way it could categorized the music for me. I think it would be super awesome to do a music hunt but to do the different genre for each tier. Having furniture and avis to match different genre. I have kinda came up with ideas for the avis and furniture. So far the top genres are rock, alternative/indie, and metal. Again this is from a small pool of people. I guess just contact me if you think this sounds like a good idea and I can share the ideas for design.

10. :mad:
    or at least a Japanese hunt again, i remember the April or was that like July or smthng 2019’s monthly spinner avis, with the blonde school girl n butler n shit, i wanted it so bad but i didnt get them lmao :(:mad::oops:

11. Indian fast food hunt✌️😂
    Kachori
    Wada pau
    Pani puri
    Etc🤩🤪

12. ok ATA, say it with me: Ja-pa-n hunt, Ja-pa-n hunt, Ja-pa-n hunt :oops:

Kakashi and Intoxication like this.
  13. @JustSammy and @Petar maybe you can develop your idea in here. This is an existing thread.

Taken from another thread where it was originally post.

14. What about a Baseball theme? The group gets invited to help promote a local baseball club. Includes Avis from the ball boy/girl, to various buffed shirtless guys and strong built ladies.

Perhaps also a Castle Guard idea? A play gets put on about a castle under attack, and the group that needs to guard it. Maybe a bit of Monty Python mixed with hot avatars? Guys with some brawn…

What about disabled/special sports people? The college hosts their semi-annual special sports events. Wheel chairs, leg/arm braces, prosthetics, physical/mental conditions, and others can be represented in a cool style. Maybe green accents in the uniform theme?

MayaTheHopeful and GoddessHailey like this.
  15. I been thinking of a Powerpuff Girls hunt 😍
    Main female avatars dressing in pink, blue, and green. Other avatar characters like Sedusa, Princess Morebucks, and Ms Bellum.

Male avatars that resembles The Professor, Mayor, Mojo Jojo, Him (Him is non-binary), etc.

Let's make it PvP related. Heroes vs Villians 👀 You'll have to choose between being a Heroine or Villainy and you can not switch teams. Heroes can hit Villians and vice versa. If you hit a player on your team you'll lose points or whatever.. or have the option that you just can't hit those on your team, only the opposing side.

♡Dorm could look urban or the Professor's house which is retro and modern. Have the occuring characters as shelf items like plushies or action figures.
    999ec could be a monster destroying the City Of Townsville and it's on fire 🔥😂

16. Okay so this might be inappropriate to a few but it doesn’t do any harm. I suggest we have a p0rn0 type hunt. With popular or well known p*^n stars. This is a college game and you have to be older than 17 so eh.

drops could be little orange & black squares or other symbols from those types of sites.

and we can have special parties called Naughty parties where someone has to drop a bra or a thong for the party to start

_iAshley_ likes this.
  17. Let’s do the a rewind hunt. Make some classic items Avis and furniture available again. I’m sure ATA knows if players want classic items available or not tho.

tru : (

18. Medieval Scribe

An ancient manuscript is brought to one of the group from family and a history search starts on it. There’d be attempts at who wrote it, finding out about the bright red ink used, and the place and time it was written.

19. One of the group has a lucid dream about being in space, on some future space station. The color Purple was prominent in the scenery, with shiny metals accented in orange and white lighting.

Purple eyed people from another planet, who have ridges on their temples, shoulders, and thighs, elegantly or industrially dressed offered them a tour of their ship, one of the lounges and the engine room. One walked a six legged large feline(cheetah proportions), with burgundy tipped silvery fur on top, scales on its belly and legs.

Queen_Effie likes this.