Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Thanks for the feed back! And I agree it would be long I just thought it could include a small different set each week maybe but I would agree it would be a very long hunt!

2. Thanks!

RocketRacoon likes this.
  3. I'm sorry i havent read all posts here so idk if someone already suggest this,

how about MEDICAL hunt?
    It would be nice if there is a hunt dedicated to all medical workers in pimd 😊

4. That actually hasn’t been brought up 👩‍⚕️ Given the dedication/sacrifice all healthcare workers have done, I would definitely support a medical hunt 🚑 👨‍⚕️

NoFuxksKitten likes this.
  5. Actually its been suggested in here a few times, and especially since the pandemic started. I totally support this idea 🖤 I wish we could have a nurse and military avis because first of all women in military outfits are just... so damn gorgeous. And yeah it would be nice to have a hunt or avi sets dedicated to them.

6. This just hit me, but I realized the Desert Hunt a few years back was based on Burning Man right? And a spinner we recently had was inspired by Woodstock.

So why not have an Ultra Hunt during or near spring break?
    I was raised in Miami, and The event to hit up for music and parties was Ultra. Massive music festival all along Ocean Drive, sports cars everywhere, bars open all day, and people having a blast.
    It would be fairly easy to fit into spring break party vibes, with just a few signs saying Miami or South Beach/ Miami Beach. It’s maybe even a way to finally sneak in some other Hispanic related Furni/stats (Cuban/Puerto Rican/ Venezuelan/ Colombian and so many more present in Miami)

7. I got a suggestion for during Christmas time doing something like the Black Friday deals and have a Christmas cat like black cat where u get 5x the amount of money it’s a chance for the game to make way more money and people will tend to spend money

8. Still wanting it🌚🥺👀✌️😂

Oly and nemesis142 like this.
  9. Saint patricks was all alcohol pritty much. Last year or the year before

10. YES 🙌

11. teeth-thief likes this.
  12. No support cause I'm scared of those 😣

13. Star Trek TOS
    Avis: Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Sulu, Uhura, Chapel, M'ress, Rand
    Stats: communicators, phasers, tribbles, uniforms, model ship (maybe?), insignias
    Dorm: fashioned after the bridge

Please, and thank you, I'd easily drop $100.

14. I would love to see a Las Vegas theme🤗.

MyMesa likes this.
  15. I know some people don't like or get the hype for Among Us but lots of people really like that game so I think an Among Us hunt would be great!

I kinda believe this would an amazing pvp hunt. We obviously cant fit all the colors into teams so maybe we could assign some of the colors to some of our characters that we see every hunt. As for who gets imposter and who gets crewmate I think that this should wait to be revealed so that people dont pick which team they are to specifically get one or the other. The side quest drops could all be the same for the first round and then depending on what team you picked they could switch up (like imposter has a certian set and crewmate has a certian set), this would make it harder to collect items for collectors however it's not a new concept for the game. :)

As for avatars, furniture, and stat items I think it's pretty self explanatory xd. There is lots of fan art out there already so it would be super cool also if there was a contest for some of these avatars to let our community have some fun. As to how that would be incorporated without giving the hunt away early I do not know but it is an idea. 😂
    For furniture it could be a space ship theme, maybe with windows looking out into the stars - everyone loves galaxy hunts. And there could be a crewmate 999 and an imposter 999, I think those would be drop dead amazing!

Anyways! If anyone has any ideas to add please do! The more yall talk about this idea the more likely it is to happen! 🥰

Charm- likes this.
  16. Don’t be a HATER 🦎

17. Can't change my mind ✋🏼 They're evil.

18. I don't remember, but have we ever had an Italy themed hunt🤷 I've been playing for 7 years. Not on this account

19. Yeah it’s unfortunate that there’s a lack of diverse hunts, but I can see why ata might hesitate to specifically label certain hunts for countries. They probably don’t want to anger anyone with stereotypes and such.

But I am in the same boat, Colombia and Italy might not be Japan but we could at least get some love in hunts that are based off of South America or Italian things (and not always the go-to ancient Roman either, something like greek mosaic but Greece style would be cute too)

20. They fall asleep under HEAT LAMPS. They’re like CATS THAT DON’T SHED.