Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Harry Potter theme Pleaseeeeeee!!

Cinnabun likes this.
  2. Hi I like the cute black female characters in dresses

3. Or princess themed like there could be a wish upon a star character, and a godmother character, and Prince Charming character and a bell of the ball and stuff or an evil queen, and minion and little helpers character 🙋🏾‍♀️😘❤️👸🏾👑

mossbosseller and juniper27 like this.
  4. Candyland
    Angel
    Photography theme not too bad
    Thanks!.

5. Bookstore/reading cafe
    -Furni like cozy couches/beds with blankets and books on them, tables with books, pens, tea cups/coffee mugs, maybe some hanging plants to give an airy feel, and definitely a coffee machine on a counter
    -Avis wear comfy clothes and glasses, holding stacks of books or reading a book, some could be holding or drinking tea/coffee while reading or hypothetically "browsing" for a book, and I want a shirt that says "I speak fluent parseltongue" 🤭
    -Stats can be things like mugs, assorted tea bags, bookmarks, backpacks, reading glasses, bookends, recognisable character figurines (maybe do some Shakespearean ones), a cat laying on a book, blackout poems, a bottle of tears (that I cried after my favourite character died 😂)

6. I’m only answering the questions; I’m not denying they could be an alternative or a similar hunt about it.
    You mean like this 2018 Hunt Stegosaurus Shin Dig @Insatiable ?

Right, @Xynthia this is a recurring popular demand, I think, so something similar to the 2018 Hunt Holly Poplar and the party of dorm

A few ideas from players were mentioned in the previous pages
    • Goth (Creepy pastel)
    • Alien
    • Princess
    • Military
    • Medical
    • Lizard
    • Fairies (Winx Club show example)
    • Magician
    • Robot
    • Egyptian (Ancient Egypt)
    • Seasonal (Spring/Summer/Winter/Fall)
    • Heartbreaking / Anti- Valentine
    • Star Trek
    • St - Patrick (similar to the Padraig Hunt 2018)
    • Umbrella Academy
    • Attack on Titans
    • Doctor Who
    • Ninja
    And many more ; it’s not a definite list.
    Note:

The French Hunt suggestion about France 🇫🇷 was done on BF2020
    There’s other French countries ☺️

7. The Lady Gagaŷdrag queen theme would be excellent for pride 👑👑

-Sett- and Juanightstand like this.
  8. Aviation hunt but make it Top Gun theme. For us aviators and those in the aviation industry, it would be really great to have our profession represented in PiMD 🛩🤍

9. No support. Fxck Tom Cruise.

10. Ooh, what about a whole career fair hunt too?

11. Ooo!! That sounds interesting!

12. To each their own.

13. Is it possible to have a Persian hunt please?
    As an Iranian I feel kinda left out
    I know our cards are of no use to this game, but you have a good player base from Iran and we will love to see our culture being shown in this game.

It's just a suggestion but I was hoping you would take it into consideration, thank you!

Brenley5 likes this.
  14. I say we redo hunts or like a handful of the flashbacks or something lol ....more pastels like creepy In pink and the older lion and giraffe statuettes stats etc. Btw also iso it and the chandellams from that hunt!

15. Candyland 👀

16. A God of war hunt from sony

17. Would it be amazing if ATA will make a Tarot-based/Major Arcana avatars on the next BF hunt?

There are 22 cards in Major Arcana and the devs can make like 12 as shards, 6 in hunt and 4 in avi store. I'm hoping they can see this one 🙈🤞

I've posted this as a new thread but one of the mods said suggestions are posted here. The mod also said that there was a tarot based event but they did not base the avatars from the cards itself so I think it's still a good suggestion.

[​IMG]

18. Trip to the mall hunt with avis holding up clothes, shopping bags, food/drinks and a dorm with clothing racks and tables with stuff on them

smartaxx likes this.
  19. *Robin Sparkles' song playing in the background* ❤️