Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I would love to see a Pokémon PvP hunt if I’m being honest. But not with the new Pokémon lol the original ones.

SHRIKANT, Famous and marly_marls like this.

2. I'd so would love that

fire_lord likes this.
  3. Can we come up with a Harry Potter themed hunt??? There could be all sorts of magical misc/stat articles.. the avis would be witches and wizards.. inspired by some of the characters from the stories.. I would kill for such a hunt.. the storyline could be preparation for the ultimate battle of hogwarts... I'm getting chills just typing this out.. please do consider!

4. We actually have had a Harry Potter hunt; it was a few years ago! It was called Boarblamesh or something (obviously changed for copyright purposes, and I can't spell it lol), but the 499 in my room is from that hunt, and I might have a few stats from it, as well as an avi. Let me see if I can find the hunt thread!

fire_lord, Candace404 and Sansa like this.
  5. Here's the Holly Poplar/Harry Potter hunt announcement thread!

Candace404 likes this.
  6. OH MY GOD YES!!!!
    I missed it 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

There's always so much more one can do with a Harry Potter theme though.. I'm really really hoping we do new version of it sometime in the future again!!!!!!!!!!!!

Destroyobot, LeeJarrett and Sansa like this.
  7. Agree with you, like a PvP Harry Potter hunt would be nice!

8. WE COULD HAVE SPECIAL DUELLING XCs AND EACH PARTY UNLOCKING A SPECIFIC SPELL WHICH THE PLAYERS CAN THEN USE FOR DUELLING..

Sorry I've been rambling a lot about this ... I'll try to shut up now

Grip and CodeMistake like this.
  9. idk if this has been suggested before but i want like a VS fashion/runway show themed hunt. imagine the avis in cute lingerie with wings and stuff (although it may be similar with the pink puff shards avi BUT I WANT MORE). also might be too girly for others but i like the idea

Blinking and Queen_Kay like this.
  10. Women in suits 😵‍💫💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞

I want some of those 👿💞

11. I want a teen Titans hunt or a random hunt something we never did before but has to have good avis

Blinking and Cinnabun like this.
  12. Please do Baseball hunt 🥺

13. We have pride ball avis, I think it'd be cool to do a whole prom hunt

14. Idk if they did one already. I think they did? I’m not really sure but ion mind having another one because I am obsessed with evening gown looks! 🧘‍♀️

15. Norse God hunt, disney villians, underworld

-GabyxP2 and Cinnabun like this.
  16. Also not too sure if this has been done, but a horror movie hunt would be really cool too. Male horror Avis (Freddy, Jason, Michael Myers etc) and female horror Avis/ ( the nun, orphan, annabelle, MA, etc) similar to what they’ve done with dead by daylight

Cinnabun, clutchbarbie and Sansa like this.
  17. Yes!! I love that game

We've actually had a few avis that was based on horror movie characters like the Frankenstein's bride. Those were monthly avatars if I remember correctly.

I wish they'd make more avis from horror movie/game characters though! I actually want an avi inspired from the creepy nurses in silent hill 🤤

GoddessHailey and Queen_Kay like this.
  18. I'm going to regret suggesting this idea because I hate pvp, but...what about a Purge themed hunt?

Have some people sign up as the attackers and the others sign up as defenders. Each group has to collect certain items to get an advantage over the other.

Since this game was originally for pvp and some of the older players miss that aspect, I think this would be a way to give them an outlet for a week or two.

However, I do suggest giving the non-pvpers a way to opt out of the hunt if they don't want to participate.

BUT make the opt-out time based so people don't use it as a way to hit and hide whenever they want. If someone attacks a player, the attacker can't opt out of the hunt for a certain amount of time just to hide from hit backs. Am I making any sense?

_-Star-_ and clutchbarbie like this.
  19. Has there been a Star Wars/Mandalorian hunt yet? I’d really like to have a baby yoda 499 or what about Lord Of The Rings? I haven’t been playing for too long so I know I’ve missed out on a lot of awesome hunts!

20. Isn’t ATA from Canada }{ Where’s the Kevin Spencer hunt ???