Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I love this about the rate my room. I thought about fairies (and not the boring fall ones we keep getting) and thought it'd be great to do maybe a wintery or springy fairy theme one hunt.

2. I love autumn, but ngl it would be super refreshing to see fairy avis/hunts with a different season as the theme 🧚🏻‍♀️

3. Yall should do like a pregnancy hunt. For ppl that are pregnant. Like baby showers and stuff like that. Like the room be nursery themed and the avi be a pregnant girl and a working man. And then like a wedding theme. Girl in a wedding dress and the dorm be planned out like it looks like a wedding. The man be in a suit and tie. I don't know maybe its just me but that would be so cool

mossbosseller and QueenAquarius like this.
  4. Has Anyone Heard of The Cartoon Winx Club or Anime Fairy Tail. I Also Love The Idea of Kim Possible or Danny Phantom. Those Would be an Amazing 🤩 Idea to See Come Alive.

Cinnabun likes this.
  5. Club wars are a seriously underused mechanic (I don’t know anyone who’s been in one), and it would be interesting to see a hunt with drops from club wars and no POTDs.

It would be cool to see it implemented as a sci-fi empire vs rebels themed hunt for all the Star Wars fans out there. Clubs would join a faction and get drops by warring with clubs in the other faction, and club members would get access to faction specific avatars and small stat drops for finishing wars.

Ivanette, Moa and Cupcakie like this.
  6. Another Kpop hunt or Anime related hunt would be nice👀☕

eaR, JulieeeMMY, Gagan8611 and 4 others like this.
  7. Anti-love goth Valentine is a must-have, like, please just do it once 🥺

8. I like! Or maybe a Romantics vs Anti-love kinda theme like they did with past hunts (Vampires vs Demons, Librarians vs Barbarians)

9. Id love a chocolate themed hunt. Who wouldnt a big chocolate fountain in their room? Room could look like a little chocolate shop. Avis could have boxes of chocolates or be mixing chocolate. Ect. 🍫🍫

Alollofern likes this.
  10. Ice hockey hunt during Ice Hockey World Championships (if not cancelled again this year).

11. I want to suggest a babylonian themed hunt. ATA has done many greek styles and touched on Egyptian but I dont believe they have done many other ancient cultures. The avis could have traditional babylonian wear or there could be royal looking box avis. Biggest part of this is the dorm HAS to be the Hanging Gardens. I feel like ata could make a gorgeous dorm filled with plant life and aqueducts from the fabled hanging gardens.

12. These have both happened recently and on multiple occasions.

13. ATA has also repeated events, such as pirates and zombies. Who's to say they won't repeat the supernatural or emo?

14. That's kind of what I was getting at though. They've already been repeated. Especially emo themes.

15. And?

16. Y'all, I got some ideas

Okay, this ain't about to happen because the loading screen is already red and pink roses and that nasty garbage, but first, a goth Valentine's

And then, maybe a creepy goth pastel Easter

And then do an inverted colours Fourth?

It'd also be hilarious if they did some job fields like an office job or something, or I am so totally cool with some ancient history about some countries like Mexico or China

17. I would like an elimination style hunt. Teams & eliminations ;)

18. Personally I’d love to see some sort of cryptid hunt involving like mothman and dark fae and stuff like that for Avis (I know the midsummer one was kinda like that but it was more glamours). And maybe for some stat items there could be things like mushrooms and moss jars... I just really need some goblincore on this app I only ever see cottagecore stuff when it comes to fun Avis... I need moss please🥺

19. I’d love a hunt where doing a cat cafe or pizza Kini party gives no drops or special benefit at all.

only potd/ppotd can be done
    bUt AtA wOuLd NoT mAkE mOnEy
    ....except they would because y’all can’t resist opening boxes with keys. Even if they don’t get kitty profits for a hunt

then finally there’d be no “cc clubs wall me” filling campus and regular party clubs wouldn’t get ignored during LBH. An actual challenge hunt not lazy sitting in cat clubs

...but alas, never

20. Has there been a dinosaur hunt? Cause that would be awesome.

Cinnabun likes this.