Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. I always wanted a dino hunt 😢

DinosaurGummies and Bunni_B like this.
  2. I would really like to see a corpse bride hunt or maybe just a Tim Burtonʼs hunt in general. I'm not sure if it's been done but I think it'll be nice for halloween :oops:

3. What if you did a Resident Evil themed hunt? With Leon S. Kennedy and Ada Wong/Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine themed avis! And the dorms could have a Raccoon City Police Dept. theme with the original typewriter save function and item box as the 499 and 999 ec items!

4. I was thinking for around Christmas time how about theming around ugly sweaters?

Adore, MayaTheHopeful and Figgles like this.
  5. The original Leon S. Kennedy, from RE4, not the RE2 remake.

6. Hunt Suggestion
    Nightmare Before christmas
    499 can be Zero
    999 could be the christmas door from the forest or a view of jacks hill
    Shelves could be the items Sally used to make the soup, the liquid fog and the creepy toys
    Bed could be jacks workshop .
    Avis could be other key characters; shock, lock and barrel, the mayor, the prefessor ,Ooggie boogy Ext 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

7. I just love how your post is #666

AkiraNes and Adore like this.
  8. hear me outt... squid game hunt😎

3date likes this.
  9. Hear me out!
    Dorm of a footballer
    The Avi maybe holding a cup and the ball
    Hunt box Avi : someone stepping on the ball as if coming to play
    Items; football,cup,flag and jersey.

Football hunto_O

10. So ⚽️ or 🏈?

IggyFFXV likes this.
  11. I think he meant ⚽, hence the stepping on the ball comment.

GoddessHailey likes this.
  12. Bring back the Starbrite cartoon avi that you had a long time ago, or do a my little pony or Care Bears theme something girly and cute

IggyFFXV likes this.
  13. The raggy dolls or Thundercats

14. Selling pimd crate item the admiral for 20B amid 💕

15. One based off of The Night Circus

16. Would like to see the return of hunts like how ATA did Aliens in My Dorm, that was neat.

17. Junk food hunt?

A specific animal hunt? So say... u want a bird hunt... its all birds, or a wold hunt... all wolfs...ect

Color hunt theam? Like above... all blue, or all red...ect....

Maybe even a garbage theamed hunt! That would be cool for people who like abstract things lol

What we need tho......and ive seen ppl say this here too... is alot more new punk/emo/Gothic hunts... 99% of people love thoes, and ik i would love that alot

18. for color hunt team such as blue do you mean like for furniture something similar to “Gothice” furniture set?

not sure what’s “new” punk, emo and gothic
    But do you associate your ideas to these previous comments?

or your ideas were referring to something else?

19. But hope all timer boxes and lite boxes should have furnis or other things inside,,,this hunt almost all I open has no additional drops inside,just the main items only,,😭😭..I even use speed timer to open quickly but since the start of the hunt,I didn't get any..

20. even if it is not exactly in the right thread to answer this.
    some people have been able to earn furniture by opening in bulk their lite boxes
    Side drops for the side quests are never in the lite or timer hunt boxes
    It all depend of your gameplay and there’s no official practices that will automatically give you furniture or more drops