Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. How long till you regain your lost strenght and intell that you lost after hitting

3. JDM 80’s-90’s Japanese Street Race Hunt based off of Tokyo’s Midnight Club

SugarDaddy and AkiraNes like this.
  4. I want an apolalyptic hunt with tornados, volcanos, stormchaser avis, the 7 plagues and all of it!!
    Hunt can be the inside of a truck chasing tornados, like they used to have in the twister movies. We can have firemen, tornado hunters, other rescue people..

Or just get me a police/jail pvp themed hunt where u pick a side.
    A jailcell dorm with police and criminal avis.
    We dont have any avis in orange jumpsuits yet that says inmate.
    I got a whole designed dorm in my head.
    Get a story where a party got out of hand and campus police got ppl arrested or just make it a campus game where u pick a side and we can hit eachother.

plz do an original hunt that we havnt had before..

5. Ha this theme looks promising.

6. On a serious note can we make a hunt about Valars?

7. I would love a hunt based around either sewing or fashion week! It’d be super fun and the avis could be soooo cute

8. Into The Woods theme for upcoming Halloween hunt idea? Or Avengers Grimm. I think it would be awesome.

Cinnabun likes this.
  9. Kinky Halloween hunt? Maybe AHS themed?

Bunni_B, Cinnabun, Ciabatta and 2 others like this.
  10. Here @brandiloveshorror for your hunt ideas and feel free to scroll in the previous page to see other ideas mentioned including for your ideas for this current hunt.

11. If it hasn’t been suggested already. I want another Pokémon hunt 🧍 or even a Pokémon story pass. For story pass it could work as the evolution of Pokémon as the story progresses. For the hunt, I wouldn’t mind another team rocket avi. Or even just Pokémon pajamas. 🥲 —iMainly just want a Pokémon avi

AkiraNes, Cinnabun and MayaTheHopeful like this.

12. Suggest something new.

13. This isn’t a hunt idea but I would like to see Element based shard Avis. There can be 12 different kinds

AkiraNes, MayaTheHopeful and Ciabatta like this.
  14. Oh then good but you wont get anything like that🤣

15. Posting the other comment so you can check it out

-BlackShadow- likes this.
  16. Is this what you are referring too?

17. these were the previous comments made by other players; is it align with this ? @Champagne

You can tap on the arrow to see the original post and like those in a form of support. That could be a way

Blinking and -BlackShadow- like this.
  18. [​IMG]
    Just had to post it here, not only on Instagram. On 3rd of October me and my boyfriend had 1 year anniversary. But because of covid and other issues we couldn't meet in person. Long distance relationship... Like 2 different continents... So I drew us in Pimd avatar style with theme "amusement park date" 💕💕💕 Because we met here in February 2020 and fell in love. Thank you pimd 😌❤️

19. @Mortuary

I forgot you were looking for this idea. 😅 I tag you in so you could bring your ideas or support 😃

Bunni_B likes this.