[Guide] List of Mods / HS / Devs

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Muschi, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Its already closed . Try next year.

SaucySunshine, Muschi and Iriesa like this.
  2. Applications for this year has ended hun. You'll have to wait for the next round in 2022. There'll be a forum post and banner calling for applications when the time comes.

Muschi, Leigh and -BlackShadow- like this.
  3. How to apply as mooderator

4. The devs will post a forum thread when they're looking for more. It will likely be towards the end of 2022, but there's no set schedule. You can check out the mod application FAQ and brush up on FcoC, ToU, and newest policy until then if you're genuinely interested.

Muschi and Day like this.
  5. Some developers in the current list are no longer with ATA (those without a club). Yet, you will see some players have in their showcase a stat item in reference to them. In case anyone is wondering for the different devs when you click on the hyperlink.
    I’m only saying this since I still some people trying to write on devs wall in hope to get an answer 😊

Rainie and Muschi like this.
  6. Yeah, I'm definitely looking to split the dev list up into current and former devs in my next huge update to this! (whenever that will be lol)

Rainie and GoddessHailey like this.
  7. Will this include moderators too ? Not sure if this is allow thought ? With the retired new badge that was given to a couple of former moderator ? (This is only out of curiosity)

8. Yes!

GoddessHailey likes this.
  9. Where is Valor? πŸ₯Ί

Rainie likes this.
  10. bless you for updating this thank you 😫🫢🏻

Muschi and Day like this.
  11. No wonder I never see any blue names - all but maybe one Honor Students have gone inactive. Hey when are you guys gonna make @GoddessHailey an Honor student? πŸ‘€ She does a ton, from posting stuff for new people on campus to having the extremely impressive potd testing system. Js πŸ‘€πŸ’™

JulieWho, Lumi, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  12. We’ll see.

JulieWho likes this.
  13. I couldn't agree more!! She is always helpful! Please do keep an eye out for her frequent posts helping newbies when they ask questions on campus! She always takes the time to explain how things work. πŸ₯°

Hales, JulieWho, Rainie and 1 other person like this.
  14. I'd support my fellow Hailey getting a blue name!

JulieWho and Rainie like this.