Test Thread

Discussion in 'Fan Creations' started by -PA_KaramelApples-, May 13, 2018.

1. Damn i can no longer post pics 😢
    [/*img] not working
    Without the * of course
    Not even imgfit working

2. Congratulations Papi! 🌹

3. So how can we found out who is tested the POTD?

4. Apparently theres a thread for that, multiple clubs test different parties and post on that thread. Todays Potd is counter culture

5. Testing 🤧

6. I still cant post pictures 😤😤😤

7. No way i was away for like weeks but came back and it feels like years. SERIOUSLY????

8. Na
    It just changed like 2 days ago, were all pretty new at this 😂

9. [​IMG]
    Testing

Maddi_Matsu likes this.
  10. [​IMG]
    Testing

I changed the last mp4 to gif

11. [​IMG]

Oh no this looks so tiny :< how is it for everybody else? And can you zoom in? Or should I change it ;-;

12. It Seems Fine To Me Tbh :)

-PA_KaramelApples- likes this.
  13. it looks small, but you can expand the image by tapping on it!

-PA_KaramelApples- likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

Pet Guide

• All About Pets
      • Where Do You Get Them?
      • What Do They Do?
      • How Much Do They Cost?
      • Background Info
    • Pets
      • Stats
      • Styles (Costumes)
      • Upgrading
        • Common (Pets)
        • Rare (Pets)
        • Super Rare (Pets)
    • Pet Upgrading Supplies/Crates
      • List of Items
      • Where/How to Get Them

Note: Some info is incomplete, but will be updated as I go. And other info is guessed (this is with pet stats, but I’ll show which ones are guessed) because there are distinct patterns that apply to each level of pets (common, rare, and super rare).

Note: The info that most of you guys are looking for (aka the items that come from supply crates) will be at the bottom of this thread

Muschi and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  15. List of Mods / HS / Devs

With the newest additions to the moderator team being announced recently, I thought it would be helpful to update "Mod Guide 3.0" by @Quality and expand the information given.

I included a FAQ section, along with lists of all of the mods, HS, and devs. The lists will be in alphabetical order, disregarding any hyphens, underscores, or brackets.

Profiles will also be linked (when able), which will be useful for both quick access and that the links will still work even if they change username. Nevertheless, I will try to be on top of updating the given names for clarity.

Additionally, I will include the year the user either became a mod or HS. This will not be the case for devs only because they do not receive announcement threads when they join ATA.

Mods will also have either "Asian" or "U.S." next to their usernames to inform whether they are assigned to Asian Campus (non-English speaking countries) or U.S. Campus (English speaking countries).

ー Frequently Asked Questions ー

Moderators
    What is a moderator? A moderator (also known as a mod, Resident Advisor, or RA) is someone that is selected by A Thinking Ape to patrol public channels. While patroling, they ensure everyone is abiding by the app Terms of Service, as well as assist anyone with questions about the game.

How can mods be identified? A mod can be identified by their green username in in-game chat channels, a green badge next to their username in forums, and a special achievement on their profile.

How does a player become a mod? A Thinking Ape will post a thread in the Announcement section of forums when they are accepting new moderators. This thread will include an application that must be filled out. Please note that one is required to be playing for at least 6 months to be considered.

What exactly are the abilities of a mod? Mods can issue silences and forums bans, as well as delete posts on walls and in forums. They can also "lock" a forum thread, which prevents people from replying to it. Mods have direct communication with the game developers, too. Contrary to popular opinion, mods do not have the ability to answer help tickets ー only devs can!

If a player thinks a mod silenced or banned them unfairly, what should they do? If a player thinks their silence or ban was unfair, they should send a help ticket and explain what happened and why they think it was unfair. The devs will review the case and inform the player whether or not the appeal is successful.

What should a player do if they see a mod abusing their abilities? Mods are held to high standards by the devs. If a player thinks a mod is abusing their abilities, they should report the moderator directly to A Thinking Ape via a help ticket.

What are the perks of being a mod? Mods get an increased amount of Speakers, the ability to test new content, a unique in-game item in Mod Crates, and more!

What is a Mod Crate? A Mod Crate is a special box that a player can win from a mod by winning a contest or competition, or being recognized by them for being extremely helpful. Mod Crates contain a 25kcs stat item that represents each mod. For more information on Mod Crates, check out their Announcement thread.
    Honor Students
    What is an Honor Student? An Honor Student, or HS for short, is a player that has been recognized by A Thinking Ape for being a positive role model in the game community.

How can HS be identified? HS have a light blue username in chat channels. They also an a special achievement on their profile.

How does one become an HS? Game developers keep an eye on chat channels and forums. If they see someone frequently contributing positively, they will contact that person privately to see if they want to become an Honor Student. Unlike becoming a mod, there is no application process.

What constitutes as positive contributions? The best example is making informative guides, and teaching the game to new players. Some HS have gotten it for holding regular fun competitions, or making cool game-related art!

Are there any abilities or perks for Honor Students? Nope. It's just a way for the game developers to recognize the player for being awesome! And if the player ever ceases being awesome, the devs can remove the player's HS status.
    Developers
    What is a developer? A developer, also known as a dev, works for the company that created PIMD. The company is called A Thinking Ape, frequently abbreviated as ATA.

How can devs be identified? Devs have a red username in chat channels, a red badge beside their username in forums, and have "[ATA]" in their usernames.

How does one become a dev? Like any other employer, ATA requires one to apply. More information can be found on their website.

What are the devs' PIMD Crates, and how can they be earned? PIMD Crates can be received by winning an official ATA contest or competition, by winning a Pub chat trivia game, or for just being helpful! Similar to Mod Crates, PIMD Crates include personalized 25kcs stat items for each dev.

If any of your questions were not answered above, please check out the "Helpful Information" section towards the end. If your question still is not answered, feel free to either ask in this thread or in the catch-all PIMD-related questions thread.

ー Moderators ー

@-Ahli-LovesMike (2014 | U.S.)
    @-AKUDOU- (2019 | Asian)
    @-_A_-Legwarmers (2019 | U.S.)
    @Alexander (2019 | Asian)
    @angela-always (2017 | Asian)
    @Arse (2017 | Asian)
    @Benzophenone (2019 | U.S.)
    @Bluntwiches (2014 | U.S.)
    @Chi (2018 | U.S.)
    @Cho (2017 | Asian)
    @CrazyReD (2016 | Asian)
    @Daniela (2018 | Asian)
    @Faithfully (2014 | Asian)
    @FallingNooblet (2015 | Asian)
    @FootLongSandwich (2014 | U.S.)
    @Forever (2015 | Asian)
    @Gamyy (2019 | Asian)
    @Growl (2019 | U.S.)
    @Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia (2018 | U.S.)
    @I_dunno (2019 | Asian)
    @iJasperlyn_LuvsMyBoobies (2018 | U.S.)
    @-iLyssaTheGummyBearKissa- (2018 | U.S.)
    @_-InvinCiBelle-_ (2019 | U.S.)
    @JesseOwen (2019 | Asian)
    @Jhoelene (2018 | Asian)
    @Joseph (2018 | U.S.)
    @just_a_face_in_the_crowd (2013 | U.S.)
    @JustMephi (2017 | Asian)
    @JustZomerVlinder (2017 | Asian)
    @KiLlErSDoRk (2018 | Asian)
    @-Kit (2019 | Asian)
    @Koveras (2018 | U.S.)
    @LustOverLove (2018 | U.S.)
    @Manic (2019 | U.S.)