Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avatar ideas: American Indian male and female please, there are none and should be, I'm mainly Indian... more Black avatars, there are tons of black people on here that don't want white avis... and not enough black avis, same with Asian ...... most avis y'all create are white... just saying... some people may feel That's a bit racist.... I would also like to see animal avis we could use.. like being a cat, dolphin, horse, etc.... a pregnant girl would be nice and male and female avis with kids around them for parents... a regular male and female Angel avi would be nice... more hippie avis..... a psychic avi ..... male and female gay pride avis.... a bald male and female avi for those that may be bald or have cancer..... a grandma and grandpa avi for fun or older aged players ... a gymnast.....

2. Gift ideas : anything and everything, we love gifts, especially showcase ones!!! :)

3. I want an avi thats a pedo.
    And a mexican avi
    And a russian avi
    And an islamic state millitant avi
    I mean... lets not be racist uno

4. CHRISTMAS AVATARS

5. Why not make a hunt for avatar but u dont need to get so many stuff u just need to get the parts needed like for example theres a swimmer avatar hunt then u make us hunt like 5 goggles 2 thongs 3 swimsuits 5 slippers
    then make the others up to friends like example we also need 3 pools for us to get the premium versions of those avatars then domt let us hunt it in parties we also need to ask our friends to get that pools example 1 pool is 1b then u ask 1 friend to give it to u then u ask another 2 of ur friends then they give u pool tgen we unlock the premium versions of the avatars then make us hunt also a part for the super premium avatars like example 1 beach hat then we ask our friends example 1 beach hat costs 10b then someone gave it to us then we can unlock super premium avatars then after hunt make premium and the normal swimmer avatars be on store like the normal swimmer can be bought with cash then the premium avatars with ecs then dont sell the super premium avatars anymore cause its super premium and heres my estimation of the stats of the swimmers:

swimmer(normal)(boy&girl)
    21%Str/4%intel

Swimmer(premium)(boy&girl)
    31%Str/9%intel

Swimmer(super premium)(boy&girl)
    46%str/19%intel

Ty for taking time in reading

6. Musician Avi. :roll:

7. To that girl who wanted parent avatars o.o this is "Party In My DORM" not party in my community xD

8. Wants dbz advanced saiyan avatars back with dragon balls hunt n stats items should related with capsule corp.

9. Christmas avatars back ?

10. The price of the avatars are ridiculous and they should drop in parties often

11. Could we perhaps have an avatar gifting event, the ones that would like to keep their avatars and send to others can share gift of avatars and others that are unhappy can just send avatar.

12. Why not
    College Teacher
    Teachers Pet
    And someone who is failing classAll stre no Intel

13. I think it would be nice to see nice size stat avatars for every sport i mean this is a college based game and its more than just one sport maybe it could be a hunt that u have to unlock avi but get to pick wether it be baseball basketball football nd so on so not everybody has the same thing!

14. Avatars from different parts of the world n even the avatars of the celebrities wud be jus fine ️

15. AVATAR IDEA
    ° avatars of our famous celebrities across the world.
    °models

16. Make ecs giftable

17. Do nfl avatars plz and nfl gifts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.