Pimd Gifts and Avatars ideas

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by pimd_admin, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goddess Avatars
    -Athena
    -Zuse
    -Medusa

2. I would like to see if player can sell and or gift avatar to another player. Sometimes some rare avatars are no longer in market and some people may want them. But I believe some players may dislike the avatar they won in the event. It's a win-win idea.

3. Also, we would like to see past and future characters in avatar like using Greek myth and science fiction characters. If possible, kid or teenager or old ppl avatar would be nice. I know this is PIMD designed for teenagers and college students. But there are lots of older and younger ppl like playing them. Why not give us chance to make this party fun?

4. My gift idea is happy taco. XD happy taco is a taco that is always happy lol

5. And i want an actress avi who looks awesome :D

6. U ripped off Pokemon so can you do designer gucci prada Armani vercase items bags shors ect and a dapper looking avi

7. I only use Avis that pertain to me. Can't you do a design our own avi? The better we want to more ec we pay. Everyone's would be different. But hair, outfit. More strength and intelligence the more you pay. It's a Greta money incentive for ATA and people can all get an avi they want. Can change to costumes to buy for holidays etc.

8. Cops and robbers avi items and hunt

9. My idea make gift that is called pooper scoop it a gift that u give when someone is being a bum price 50,000

10. Other stuffed animals. FAT UNICORN PLUSHY

11. Design your own avi would be fantastic. Everyone wins and it opens the door for ata to make a lot more money by making the customizations cost ECs. Ata could focus on costumes and items to buy rather than having to think of new Avis every so often :)

12. Ghetto geko

Silly snail

Sissy snake

13. Noob avatar m/f avatar with t-shirts saying noob

Or noob swag

Or this noob still owned you

14. Ugly troll item as we all know forum trolls are ugly

15. BRING ANY KIND OF GIFT & AVATARS YOU WANT... I JUST WANT THAT DROPS DURING HUNT MUST NOT BE DISCRIMINATED BASED ON KCS!!!
    PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE...
    TREAT EVERY ONE EQUALLY

OTHERWISE ITS USELESS FOR LOW KCS MEMBERS

16. PLEASE FOCUS SOME ATTENTION TOWARDS THiS MATTER
    PIMD_ADMIN......ty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.